Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay so I don't have photoshop, I did this in paint, but it's a top loading P-90 Style G36C.

G-90 (okay, i couldn't find a good pic of the G36 full stock, so imagine that there where I kinda painted it in, or somebody put it in)

aegp90trtmti2.jpg

Edited by Domer17

If you've ever felt your USP needed just a little more firepower, upgrade to the USP 93, which adds on a compensator, a front grip, and an automatic fire setting.

USP93copy.jpg

Nothing takes down a robber, attacker, or just an annoying boss better than a flying barrage of .45's! :D

In addition, you get a custom made slide, and the magazines hold 5 more rounds for sustained bursts.

Edited by Runner

Thanks :) I'm not sure if I should edit out the second to last line, someone might get PO'd. Whatever, I'll see what happens :P

Don't tell anyone, but the USP is actually 9mm, completely defeating the purpose, it was just the best picture on the first page of Google images... We can pretend :D

Edited by Runner
Thanks  :)  I'm not sure if I should edit out the second to last line, someone might get PO'd.  Whatever, I'll see what happens   :P

Don't tell anyone, but the USP is actually 9mm, completely defeating the purpose, it was just the best picture on the first page of Google images...  We can pretend   :D

Wow, thats a really cool concept and a nice USP.

Too bad I can't crank some guns out now that I'm trapped in a corporate board meeting.

:(

Spence

Edited by Agent_Spencer

At first I wanted to do something similar to the Crye MR-C, but that would have required quite a lot of work ^^ So I finally placed the magazine at the top, so the barrel isn't as long:

frnjusticeai2.th.jpg

And the camo version:

frnjusticecamook5.th.jpg

Hope you like it :) (I know it's weird, lol)

Meh, Darkholme's looks pretty cool, but it would suck the purpose right out of the P90, as all you did was move the trigger back and add a massive stock, therefore elimination the whole use of bullpup space and barrel length. Now, if you moved the Red Dot and mag back and the trigger and grip to mold into the stock, you would have a sweet looking gun, and an effective AR version of a P90.