Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it didn't look like a gun in the first place?

Although I have photoshop I'm still figuring out how to use it.

But what I can't do digitally I can do physically!

IMG_0310-1.jpg

Soon to have chopped top (don't worry, it'll be a TR upper I chop), with part G36 handguard, and a shortened G36c top rail. O yeah, M16 battle grip.

And of course (like almost all fusion) it's going to take AR mags

P1010030.jpg

P1010031.jpg

Still need beauty work  <_< And another ready mag system is in the mail so I can have them on both sides.

Go ahead and laugh...

you better get pics up when your done.

The folks here at Spencer Customs have decided to unleash a brand of hell not frequently found on these forums...  Enter The M4 Bullpup Series

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e92/Agen...s/m4pupcopy.jpg

Spence

Woot, they are really well done :D They look sweet (yet unholy :))

And would look realistic if it wasn't for the position of the receiver..I think it can't be on the edge of gun ;)

Darkholme gifo.gif

Edited by Darkholme

evansy, I will. Hopefully I'll have it done by the end of summer.

Agent Spencer, wow, that series looks very unwieldly. So the firing mech is in the stock?

EDIT: here's an idea, since we're talking about unholy fusions, I think instead of a red dot or a scope I'll go and buy a decent camera phone and use that as a sighting system, since it also zooms, and I can take pictures while shooting...

Edited by Donut
What program are you using evansy? If you are not using paint, you might want to change the colours so the parts fit better (for example: http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b1536b1dfa.jpg.

Nice fusion anyways  ;)

i'm using adobe photoshop 7, but to be honnest i dont really know what all the functions do.