Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well, this is pretty unholy.

my friend cant afford to buy and butcher a TM AEG, so every now and then he buys a cheap LPEG to butcher. (we once ripped apart a well MP5, shortened the barrel to about 1cm, removed the stock and stuck a 12v battery to the side :D )

this one was a BOYI M4 (which we had affectionately named 'Ethel')

eth1.jpg

now before you all reply saying "OMG what did that poor M4 ever do to you!?!?!" he did this becase a very VERY drunk friend stamped on (and consequently broke beyond repair) the foregrip and the plastic part of the barrel.

please leave comments, he would like some feedback on his handywork. lol

Well, it's been four months since I started this project and began with immediate hostility, but now I give you, the XM90 (Name pending...)

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

It's actually only 95% complete, there are still a few minor details to tweak; however, I feel it is good enough now that I can drop this in priority and concentrate and start on other projects.

P.S. My painting skills suck...

Very nice.

It seems like the stock could be uncomfortably long...

But considering that is my only gripe, Nice Job!

It's not long, it looks long but it's the same distance as a normal P90

It's faintly reminiscent of the G11... Was that the intention?

No... lots of people said it resembled a lot of things, SL8/9, G11, BR, etc... but I didn't really based it off anything. It just sort of came together.

Maybe I should start its own thread and post a guide from beginning to now.