Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the quality had to do it on my lap top touch pad. Just done it to give me an idea for a custom project really. Im going to try and build this, or put the K front end as I doubt I'll need the above (probably a 650mm barrell! Looking for an all rounder weapon so in bullpu I reckon 407mm 6.03 barrell in that ^^ (with the K front end). Stick a RIS on top for an aimpoint.

NOone will ever beat HardCoil's custom gun... EVER.

aug365pb.jpg

Don't you think it would look better with a C-front or perhaps a RIS?

me? Yes i don't like poor quality optics so I'd stick the C RIS on, but that pic was done in a hurry. Either the C or K handgaurd, not too sure. Will knock up a photoshop of both and see what I like the look off. Then need to work out if its doable bearing in mind I have 0 diy skills.

Well the LR300 is named as such because its effective range is 300m, so that's where I got the name for my 9mm version. I used a P90, a LR300ML, and a MP5 as well as a few others for some details.

lr50.jpg

Feel free to badmouth it, I know its a bit out there :)

Edited by SilentScope
Well the LR300 is named as such because its effective range is 300m, so that's where I got the name for my 9mm version. I used a P90, a LR300ML, and a MP5 as well as a few others for some details.

lr50.jpg

Feel free to badmouth it, I know its a bit out there :)

Looks nifty, but I would consider redoing the pistol grip :) You cant combine a pistol grip with a rifle grip, it just dosent work :) Although the rest looks bad *albartroth* :)

I was following the angle of the P90's grip, even though it does look a little awkward it would probably feel alright. The end of the stock to the trigger is the same length as the P90 which reminds me, I need a forward grip on there somewhere!

Edited by SilentScope