Unholy Fusions

SP36FAMASconversion.jpg

The conversion I'm going to try. If anyone can get the colours to blend together a little better, that'd be great- I used MS Paint to do that. The sheen's quite different, I used a photo of a FA-MAS F1 and a cheapass springer G36C, and a seperate photo of an ACOG.

Whoever can photoshop that into something that at least looks natural gets a +1.

Edited by Bob the Angry Potato
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm, nice weapon actually. Uhm, the trigger is a bit off on the second one, doesnt quite look useable. I actually like it however.

Oh, and it would be sweet if the bottow rail went all the way to the trigger guard.

*COUGH* FAMAS saftey catch *COUGH*

though i do aggree the front grip area would look better if the rail or grip extended over the G36 magwell shape

IMO, it looks great. I don't think I'll be able to convert it to the extent that he did, even in the top one- so I wouldn't put a long rail to extend all the way to the trigger guard. I only need the little bit at the front.

The mod's going to look like the original one at the very top- at the last game, I tried parts on the FA-MAS and realized that the area on the back of the G36 foregrip will have to be dremelled off, and the original FA-MAS foregrip will have to be kept the same, for battery issues.

Apart from the foregrip and the triggerguard, that's pretty much what the finished product'll be. When I'm done, pictures will shortly follow here :D

It'll be a long road but it'll be worth it. A tightbore, aluminum piston head, metal bushings and an M100 spring'll follow too- and also, perhaps soon enough a modification to take an EG1000 or 700, and a CNC'ed metal stock and/or foregrip. However, the last bit is a long-term plan.