• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To follow up, my issue was with lubrication. I run all of my GBBs on propane with no silicone in them, period. It needed to be lubed a little to run properly, it runs like a champ now!

Skirmished this weekend and ended up with a LOT of kills. Sadly, a piece on the right side fell out and is gone forever. It doesnt look important and was just for show, so I'll be epoxying over it in the next few days.

I was at 315 on the dot when I chrono'd. The hop was set for .3s so they went stright into the sky. Without the hop on stupidly hight I think 325 is about what youll get. Not sure what BBs I was using last time to cause it to chrono that high.

The bolt catch has also ceased to function sadly. I'm going to look into whats caused it to stop working

• 1 month later...

no breakage on mine - given the major problem with the old was the receiver cracking and they've put foam padding in now it's unlikely to be an issue.

I've found the bolt stop on mine depends which magazine I have in, but I've not had chance to see what the difference appears to be...

• 1 month later...

Any chance of an update over time from you guys? How are they holding up now? Bolt catch, etc on green? Also, I've heard tell of a suppressor for it... Can anyone shed any light on this? I think I might be getting one of these soon, as I actually have a CQB place to use it at now....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...