'Army' full metal caliber .45 M.E.U. pistol (SOC)

Dom S

Ok, ive found this gun for what seems like an awesome price, and im trying to find the catch. Heres the link..

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3536

is it a springer or something? cos it doesnt seem like it, and the same gun in black is double the price... so what's goin on? and would anyone recommend this gun, or have experience of it?

thanks

It isn't a springer but like most things in life, you get what you pay for!

There has been a bit of discussion about this pistol already but my advice would be to save up a bit extra and buy a TM MEU (or even better, a WA MEU!)

i wasnt expecting it to be any good really at that price, But i would have thought its worth it just for the externals, one of my favorite looking guns, and i could always overhaul the internals i suppose :/

Yes, but thanks anyway :) does anyone know the best place to get one, including shipping to the uk? cheapest that is. I dont mind the silver or the black one, because ill end up re plating it anyway... Thanks

It is just a copy of the TM MEU in either silver or black and that is about it.

It is cheap so don't expect miracles from it or a long lasting performance like a TM MEU.

Save up and get TM.

'FireKnife'

As others have said Army GBB's tend to be metal TM clones, i have one of their Glock 17's and its a nice bit of kit, i also have a TM M.E.U, and that is an awesome bit of kit, i thinki it all comes down to how serious you are about pistols, if you going to use one a lot then save up for the TM, being one of the newer generation TM GBB's it will take Green Gas no problem what so ever, if you want a M.E.U just for the looks go with the cheaper option!

Archived