WE GBB M4 - PICS

Hi all,

Would like some ideas on customizing my WE GBB M4.

Please post pic's and decriptions on your modifications. i.e if it required any adjusting to fit it, where did you get from etc. I have already seen a few on here http://wem4guide.wikidot.com/user-galleries    

I'm sure I am not the only one who would like to see what people have done. 

Cheers 

It's likely that this will be closed too.

Someone started a WE M4 picture thread a while back and it was closed done pretty sharpish!

Grim, i'll check out armalite thread. Shame if it gets closed done , the search is very bad, for example if you search WE M4 you get nothing.

Great just searched Armalite in correct search and got nothing, so I guess i have to manually search.  :(

All the pics you'll ever need:

Armalite thread 1

Armalite thread 2

Armalite thread 3

Armalite thread 4

Armalite thread 5

Armalite thread 6

WE M4 Review/ Discussion thread

*Edit* Damn, beaten by both of you!

Edited by IronWolf
cheers, looks like i just have to read those pages even though they might not relate. Would be nice to have thread devoted to each gun. Nice pic's but I need info on my gun (wegbbm4).

All the info you'll ever need is in the WE thread itself.

They really should re-open the GBB M4 thread as many more people have began adopting them

I going to have to disagree with you on this point. As far as aesthetics go (it is a picture thread after all) they're virtually identical to their electrically powered counterparts.

All the info you'll ever need is in the WE thread itself.

Lol, i know but its finding it. Thats good for general info and repairs etc but it has 0 pictures. And what I need at the moment is modifcation ideas and info, and i'm sorry I would rather not read through 222ish pages and maybe find 1 or 2 bits of relevent info when It is possible to have them in one thread.

Oh there's plenty of pictures in there! You just have to start at a certain point, I would say at the end and then work your way back. It also talks about modifications to the WE gun. You just have to take the time, that's all. Start from the end and work your way back.

Oh there's plenty of pictures in there! You just have to start at a certain point, I would say at the end and then work your way back. It also talks about modifications to the WE gun. You just have to take the time, that's all. Start from the end and work your way back.

Thanks alot pforcerecon you have been a great help.

Its just the daunting page length! 

Thanks again, keep it up! :D

Agreed. Bigfoot, just take the time as all the info you'll need is in the WE thread, and then whenever you see a certain picture of something you like, then simply PM that user with any questions you might have. Jin15 has experience with this gun, as well as Skyflash and many others. Skyflash has done some good setups with his WE, so shoot him a PM. Any other help with anything just feel free to PM anyone

Edited by pforcerecon