KSC USP Compact

L4byr1nth

Heya guys!

Got my KSC Japan USP Compact (Non-System 7).

It has a Proud Upgraded Recoil Spring, and the KSC Metal Slide and Outer Barrel Set fitted.

It also has an accessory rail, and a tac light/laser with pressure pad.

I have a great little King Arms 9mm silencer lying around, and would love to fit it on the USP.

Anyone got any ideas on how to do it?

The only two ways I can see are the 'G&G outer barrel for KSC USP Compact', and a Guarder threaded barrel.

I can't find any mention of the Guarder in any stores, and the G&G is sold out everywhere.

What options do I have? Does the Shooters Design silver slide set come with a threaded barrel?

Ben.

As far as I know the only company to make a threaded barrel is G&G and the only place to have them recently was redwolf. I have one fitted to my USP C and its not a bad bit of kit takes a bit of work to get right on some pistols....

15042009166.jpg

15042009165.jpg

15042009161.jpg

15042009153.jpg

15042009164.jpg

Does it come with a silencer adapter? If not, where do I get it?

That's a gorgeous gun, by the way FMJ.

Ben.

Yeah it's a threaded barrel with an internal thread and a two ended threaded adaptor (comes with the barrel) so you can screw a suppressor into it without ruining the look of the gun when no suppressor is fitted.

Still looking :(

One place appeared to have it in stock in the U.K... Phoned them up, and teh cake wuz a lie.

No HK places have it in stock.

WGC has it as 'out of stock', rather than 'discontinued'. Wonder if that means they're still making it.

Unless you want to sell me yours, FMJ? ;):bleh::lol:

Ben.

I've been thinking.

How different are the KSC System 7 parts from the Non-System 7?

If you're saying they make a new USP Compact varient with a threaded outer barrel and adapter, why can't I just buy those parts, and fit them in mine?

Are they really that different? Anyone got diagrams?

Ben.

Take a look at this, then;

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=25929

Assuming the outer barrel has the same dimensions as the USP Compact's, it looks to be identical, at least to me.

Have KWA made a metal slided version of the P10 SD yet? Are spares available?

Could just buy the metal threaded outer barrel. I know it's System 7, but it might fit?

Ben.

Looking at this too. Time I actually did something with my USP Compact, really, and I'm a 24 fan like you, FMJ. ;)

I need a new recoil spring, too - the stock Glock 19 one I have now is better than the stock USP one, but still sluggish with the SD slide. Any recommendations?

I like mine... It's the Proud recoil spring.

I've been trying to find a diagram for any KSC System 7 USP, to compare to the diagram of the same non-System 7 gun. Unfortunately, I can't find any online, so I can't tell whether the parts would be compatible.

I too thought that only the mags and the blowback unit were different.

If anyone finds an exploded diagram from the back of a KSC System 7 USP manual, let me know! Specifically the P10 SD, but any USP should give us an idea.

Ben.

EDIT: Also, the KWA version should have a metal slide and outer barrel, right?

So if one was to purchase a spare outer barrel from a shop like KWAUSA.com for the KSC System 7 USP P10 SD, it would be metal, as opposed to the KSC Japan ABS version?

Or are only the slides metal on the KWA's/KSC Taiwan's?

Any idea where to get a recoil spring? Fire-Support want a tenner for a Glock 19 one (which will fit) including the rod, which is completely redundant, and WGC quoted me $6.50 for the same, but another $19 shipping (screw that).

Hmmm...

Have been looking around for the outer barrel for the new KSC System 7 USP P10 SD. Figured I could just buy one, and mod it to fit.

A few problems so far.

1./ There is no exploded diagram/manual available online. Thus, I can't tell which part number the threaded outer barrel is.

2./ It's so new, nowhere sells parts for it, even in HK. I can't find anywhere that sells anything other than the gun, and a spare magazine.

3./ It seems that there is no KWA/KSC Taiwan version of the gun out. Thus, even if I could find the outer barrel, it would be ABS plastic, and I need metal.

The only other thing I can think of, if enough people want them, is to get some kind soul to lend us their G&G threaded barrel, and have Candyman or another artisan make a run of say 5 of them?

But that depends on the cost, because I don't have a lot, and didn't want to pay silly money to put a silencer on my gun. At the same time though, it would be useful, especially with Ground Zero coming up.

Ben.

Archived