I'm going to die

Punkypink

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A frog walks into the bank and sits down at the desk of Mr Paddywack, a little taken by surprise Mr Paddywack asks how he can help.

"I would like a loan of £50,000" Says the frog.

"May I ask your name" replies Mr Paddywack.

"My name is Kermit Jagger" The frog says "And I can give you this small white elephant ornament as collateral for the loan."

Now Mr Paddywack isnt sure so he goes to the manager and asks if he can give the loan as he isnt even sure what the small white elephant is and the manager replies....

"Its a nicknack, Paddywack give the frog a loan... his old mans a Rolling Stone!"

Please don't hate me ^_^

A frog walks into the bank and sits down at the desk of Mr Paddywack, a little taken by surprise Mr Paddywack asks how he can help.

"I would like a loan of £50,000" Says the frog.

"May I ask your name" replies Mr Paddywack.

"My name is Kermit Jagger" The frog says "And I can give you this small white elephant ornament as collateral for the loan."

Now Mr Paddywack isnt sure so he goes to the manager and asks if he can give the loan as he isnt even sure what the small white elephant is and the manager replies....

"Its a nicknack, Paddywack give the frog a loan... his old mans a Rolling Stone!"

Please don't hate me ^_^

too too too late :P

• 2 weeks later...

n-n-n-necro post... sorta

so 2 nuns are driving in a car. they pull up at a traffic light. a demon jumps on the bonet of the car.

"what do we do?!?" says one nun.

the other says "toot the horn" but the demon stays.

"use the windscreen wipers" but the demon does not run.

"what do we do?!?!?!?!"

"i know" says one of the nuns. "show him your cross!"

"a yes" replies the nun, who sticks her head out the windo and says "GET THE F*** OF MY CAR"

I was very shocked by the death of Michael Jackson, mainly because I had just started listening to his music about a month before he died.

I started listening to James Blunt three weeks ago. Fingers Crossed.

I was very shocked by the death of Michael Jackson, mainly because I had just started listening to his music about a month before he died.

I started listening to James Blunt three weeks ago. Fingers Crossed.

We can only hope.

Three policemen walk into a bar, 'Hello, Hello, Hello'

and another

Two men walk into a bar you thought the second one would have seen it.

I know there terrible sorry *starts running before anyone can shoot*

K-Wolf

• 2 weeks later...

Man goes to his local swimming pool and before jumping in he asks the lifeguard what the temperature of the water is, who replies "luke warm", so the man jumps in.

The water is freezing, so he asks the life guard why he said it was luke warm, to which the lifeguard replied "look warm to me".

STOP JUDGING ME!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived