We tend to buy from ebay since its cheaper, just hard working out sizes. I would like to get my hands on a brand new set though, we tend to be all wearing old used ones, i think someone had a pair of paints dated 1989 on them!

The SLR is only cut because the barrel on the first line of them were bent. No experience with the KA but i have had no issues with my STAR, motor change, spring change, lipo batt and i was happy.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far I have bought from:

Zahal - helmet bands, vests, uniform, belts, slings, Mitznefet pro (their other mitz's are rather poor and too small), ranks and patches, pins

zorba139 (eBay) - camouflage material (to make your own mitznefet), vests, uniform, boots

isrAgor (eBay) - boots

eBay in general - IDF helmets surface from time to time

Just as South African helmet. A cheaper option.

Actually, the cheapest was that my team made - we made a cast of original helmet and made our helmets out of "polyester" kits. Few hours work and less than 15 USD per helmet. It is also much lighter.

Just as South African helmet. A cheaper option.

Actually, the cheapest was that my team made - we made a cast of original helmet and made our helmets out of "polyester" kits. Few hours work and less than 15 USD per helmet. It is also much lighter.

Pft wuss :D

mine cost about £20 from an Irish surplus store... its all good :)

you guys do realise that Irish army current issue helmet is the same as the IDF one bar markings inside? :P just a tip to save you a LOT of money.

Actually (and far better for the IDF loving players) the Orlite helmets used by the IDF are the same as the old issue Irish army helmet which has now been replaced by a new Rabintex model similar to the Aussie army one. This led to a massive amount of surplus Orlites hitting the markets...

At last year's War&Peace show there were crates and crates of the things, which were going for about £10-20 each depending on condition... (V. annoying to me as I paid nearly £100 for one a few years back when they were still on issue for my Irish loadout...)

Gotta love those IDF slings.

Hope Zahal are at Beltring War & Peace this year. I have several hundred quid to drop on israeli stuff for myself and a lady friend.

Mate if you read this in time go to the AI stand, we've four or five Zahal slings for sale cheap...

If 'i'd have read this before going and coming back i could have brought one back for you!

Bugger! I got back about an hour ago, I saw the AI stand in passing but didn't hang around.

I think zahal had half a stall, or atleast there was a stack of israeli kit on one of them. I kept getting exceptionally dirty looks of the women behind the table though, might have been the panzer blacks... yikes.

• 3 weeks later...
Is there a site that has various types of IDF loadout? I need some sort of pictorial encyclopedia. I would like to base my gear on some Israeli loadout, but am looking for options. I mainly do CQB.

Another forum mate. Check PM box you have link there.

Anyways

masada1sg9.jpg

masada2iw6.jpg

masada7rt3.jpg

masada8ct2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Working on rebuilding my IDF kit. After years of ill fitting uniforms and bits and pieces thrown together and then my old team Sayeret Golani going belly up, I decided it was time to redo it right. Here are some pics of my G&P WOC M4 with all the IDF accessories...more stuff to follow later.

CIMG0183.jpg

CIMG0184.jpg

CIMG0185.jpg

CIMG0186.jpg

• 1 month later...