.40 S&W, .357 SIG marui p226 chambers

DFM56

Hey, I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in marui compatible sig p226 chambers engraved with .40 S&W or .357 SIG markings. I've been looking for one in .40 S&W ever since I got the idea of turning my incoming p226 into an equinox over time, but I haven't been able to find anything other than 9mm or blank. So, if I got a special run of each calibre done at a local machine shop, and had them finished, who would be interested? I'll have a rough price estimate up in a few weeks, but I'm hoping to keep the chamber/barrel set around $40 if purchased directly from me, which seems fair given the average price of an aftermarket metal part. I WILL ship to the UK as well, but I would prefer to find a distributer there if the runs are big enough. if anyone knows of a site that sells a lot of marui parts in the UK I would love to hear about it.

I'm hoping to get a good response from all of you sig fans out there  :D

-DFM

If you can thread them with 14mm Negative or positive ends too then you will make a much better profit as you get a .40 marking and the option of a silencer.

'FireKnife'

All barrels will be threaded to accept the sepearate silencer adaptor, and a model for a few dollars more will include both 14mm+ and - adaptors, similar to how the guarder kits are priced. I'll also stock extra adaptors, so anyone who buys the basic barrel in either calibre will be able to buy an adaptor later.  

Romulus, wil do. I'm just waiting for my 226 now, then I can design the part and get quotes/prototypes. 

alright, thats what I like to hear :D

I have a place in mind for the casting, so I'll call this week to try to get a quote. The machine shop I used to work at (and might again this summer) does business with them and the parts we get in for detail machining are usually pretty nice.

Archived