Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

hehe, it should be! Her own combats but the rest is on loan. Don't think i'll be getting my HK416 back, shes taken a shine to it :unsure: .

At least you got yours in to it, mine takes no interest what so ever :(

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for fatness :blush:

p6271589.jpg

p6271587.jpg

p6271582.jpg

p6271578.jpg

I'm thinking about getting a helmet, Mich or IBH?

Also, should I paint my gun? If I do it'll probably Krylon'd OD with brown and khaki over it.

Vest, sling, blastbelt and holster are Pantac, as is the balaclava which I've just noticed makes me look like a gimp.

Trousers are Truspec TRU

Shirt is Ebaybanned I think, same goes for the multisham pouches.

Goggles are Arena Flakjaks

Cant remember what make the gloves are but they fit really well :)

The CB pouch on my belt is a G&P Shotgun shell pouch for me DE M4.

Edited by mattmanic

Its down to personal taste really I would go Tan but alot of people stick to green, what's the terrain like where you play ? if its really lush go for green but if its more arid go tan. (A real MCist would never be seen in green :D;) )

Edited by Pdubyuh

The fit is very nice, between baggy and tight. Room to layer underneath but snug enough that it's not flapping. I think it would do me down to about 40F with a combat shirt underneath unless I was lying on the ground for hours, and would be good for even lower with a nice wool sweater underneath.

The price I paid was very reasonable, but it was one of those darn special one offs you can't broadcast. Just glad to be able to support someone local with my MC habit!

Ah so you didn't get it through the LEAF program then. Good to know was worried the fit might be to snug for my liking, and that it would be to light to stay warm.

It came from the LEAF folks but outside the normal channels. At least in Canada it seems to be very tightly controlled.

Ive got a leaf account and the prices arnt that awesome.

You don't have to post specifics but is the factory pricing better than what you see cropping up for sale on eBay etc? Things I see there seem way too expensive compared to the Civi Arcteryx prices in a retail shop.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/He219/mpnet/186458-1.jpg/img]

International Security Assistance Force service members stand guard near the site of an improvised explosive device attack in the Mohammad Agha district of Logar province in eastern Afghanistan July 9. The detonation resulted in the deaths of 20 Afghan civilians, four Afghan national policemen, and injured an unknown number of others. Among the dead were 12 children who were on their way to a nearby school.