Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

Chan no that's a Phantac or some clone.

Yes they are discontinued, at least they aren't on the new website so I assume so. I believe I saw one go up on ebay for almost $400 a few months ago. I think those of use who have them are lucky, I love mine... I'd wear it around if I wouldn't get funny looks for wearing camo.

thanks a lot guys. I have seen the replica which is why I was asking for the Crye version. But anyway this is just what I am looking for. Plate carriers are just to big for me. Is it true these are discontinued?

They are indeed discontinued.

If PCs are too small, try getting a small size, wearing it with plates inserted, and wearing soft armor underneath if necessary.

Can anybody tell me what kind of subload pouch this guy is carrying?

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4983/mca1035.jpg

Are you referring to the pack buckled to his waist, such as shown here?

If so, that would be a SO Tech Mission Go Bag. If you are referring to the double M4 pouches attached to the bag, probably Eagle Double M4 Pouch in multicam.

thanks a lot guys. I have seen the replica which is why I was asking for the Crye version. But anyway this is just what I am looking for. Plate carriers are just to big for me. Is it true these are discontinued?

Here's a light loadout (not to quote the picture since I'm shy :D) :-

http://www.anakchan.com/CPGen2/CPG2Ranger.jpg

Yes mine's M-sized too. I love mine and it's now actually my standard outfit ('cos afterall the games I play last 15 mins so don't need the full PC or RAV). It's great for summer too.

Didn't realise that these things now could fetch as high as $400!! Guess being "out of production with no replacement" will do that. The Pantac one looks interesting, but I'm happy with my CP :D.

No problem. I personally like their SO Tech GoBag Mini, however a full length SO Tech GoBag (either standard or extended version) would probably be more practical to carry random items to/at airsoft games or just everyday life. The Mission GoBag would probably be sufficient enough also for either airsoft of daily life.