Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

It might just be me, but I can't stand wearing any ACU or BDU cut pants. I find the high waist and low crotch incredibly annoying.

These pants are supposed to be very good, but it's annoying to pay an extra $25 for MC, and the positive review was based on the solid fabric which stretches and the MC doesn't.

Anyone know a good place to get the replica Crye cut Gen 1 type BDU in MC?

Edited by kojak
How's the sizing? Does it run on the small or large size at all, or is it pretty accurate to what BDU sizing normally is?

Well it is hard to say...

FYI I am wearing the S size (1m80 - 62kg).

Hey Ivan, is your pack integrated into the Eagle chest rig somehow? I can't see any straps for the backpack.

I am wearing it as a backpack, I have made the straps go under my chest rig. The two black things are here to maintain them under the chest rig's straps.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the Jacket from UR-Tactical. It feels very nice quality and well built. I was a little dissappointed in how stiff the material they chose to use was. Felt like 1000D or at the very least 500D Crye Cordura! I'm thinking a couple washes in the washing machine might soften it up a bit.

And to keep this "picture" thread going...

uscmcorpsingame01.jpg

uscmCorps, is that Revision Hellfly eyepro?

The brand is Chopper I think. They're an inexpensive brand that BitterEnd uses to install mesh into but they work great!

Corps - you gonna doa review on the OPS Jacket, I for one would be very interested to hear what you have to say about it.

I hadn't thought about it ... but why not. I'll cook up a review over the next week. ;)

Besides your gloves and AEG, all you need now is some MC skin...

Not a bad idea. Time to head over to the tattoo artist. :P

What Plate Carrier are you rocking??

It's an Eagle PC with Cummerbund and all Eagle pouches except for the small Emdom utility pouch on the upper chest.

Edit: The rig also has an Eagle MLCS Shoulder Pad Set which is designed for the Eagle PC but doesn't come stock with it.

Edited by uscmCorps
Seeing as you're in CA too, I highly recommend it. Multicam is probably one of the best camos to use in Cali. You literally disappear in most outdoor environments.

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of guys who have it are pretty much invisible most of the year so I was thinking about getting a set, though as everyone says the Crye Combat set is the best, I thought it would be cool to get a set but I don't have enough money for the real stuff. I thought about getting the Dragon Red MC with the stretchy material around the knees and upper buttocks, don't know if it's the best idea to have that though.