Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

Milsim, Had a bit of photo ops during our chow... Hiking was a drag with all the gears on ur back.... in the end, was a good experience

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5459.jpg

(^ yes, the elbow.... the photographer said so)

IMG_5463.jpg

(^I just love how MC blends(right side))

IMG_5481.jpg

IMG_5485.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

Edited by zerograffit
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/ear...09/IMG_5459.jpg

(^ yes, the elbow.... the photographer said so)

Tell him he's wrong. Also, you probably want to bring that leg in too. In real steel, you'd be exposing your femoral artery, but in general you want to give your opponents as small of a target as possible.

Otherwise, great pics! :)

Edited by uscmCorps

Apologies for going backwards a little bit here, but I've never seen it discussed before. R.e. both hands on the pistol grip dude. That particular stance/method of grip is an officially taught one within the British military when in the standing position, and one I find personally quite comfortable, though lacking slightly in accuracy and hence I don't use it when shooting. Better to be uncomfortable from your position and hitting your target, than uncomfortable from the bullet wound you gained by not hitting your target.

Now, of course you have to take in to account this is with the L85, a bullpup weapon. But for airsoft purposes if you happen to have an extremely rear heavy AEG I think the principle still applies, regardless of magazine housing position; use what works for you.

@Dacosta: Could I possibly get some info on which MOLLE belt you're using there? Looks like just the kind of thing I've been after for a while now.

The point with a vertical foregrip, at least for me, is not to use it all the time, there are certain positions and situations where it's advantageous to assume a vertical grip.

So yes, at times it's comfortable, but I would switch up my grip depending on the circumstances.

- Zepher

The law is a pain in...but i can still play!

I never realise that i had the "chicken wing" problem...well i didn knew that was a problem...

But that pic was tacken at 4pm and i've been playing all day so its pretty normall that my arms sticks out...

I'll improve my tacticool posure for pics! lol

Cheers

Edited by Dacosta
Watch the chicken wings. No point making it easier for the OPFOR than it needs to be.

Hmm... chicken wing nazis are on the loose lately :P

They are standing in the open, how could chicken wing make them easier targets? LOL

Oh, and to avoid the off-topic:

12122009_021.jpg

Edited by Jungle_Spectre