Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

regarding these Vans, just for general info for the "masses" these are whats called "Syndicate" line VANS...syndicate vans are harder to find and buy then most of the VANS catalogue, those near NEW YORK, LA and HONG KONG are lucky, what with the SYNDICATE accounts being in those cities. They are really tough to get and I know a VANS rep and company skater who cant even get some!!! but yeah...there's always eBay....

*sorry for off topic-ness and hope that info helps etc*

If they make some cowboy boots with ostrich fronts and multi tops I'd buy some...

Actually no im kidding I wouldn't thatd be a crime....

But if they made some Jordan's in these oh yeah...id drop some money for them.

what number ? surely Jordan 5's

Some rather poor quality pics of my complete (dare I say it!) MC loadout!

mcloadout.jpg

Weapons:

Tan P90 Red Dot

Tan Glock 17 in SERPA

Top To Bottom....

- Cyre Hat

- Heroshark Mesh Goggles

- Heroshark Half Face Mask

- eBay Throat Mic

- Condor Vest

----Front

----Glock SERPA Holster

----2x Pistol Mags

----Back

----3x P90 Mags

----1x Radio

- OPS Shirt (With Integrated Pads)

- Bozzer Battle Belt

----4x P90 Mags

----1x Dump Pouch

----1x Ammo Pouch (BB's!)

----1x Pyro Pouch

OPS Trousers (With Integrated Pads)

Cheap Desert Walking Boots

23706_10150148055550182_510535181_11786779_7499746_n.jpg

23706_10150148055565182_510535181_11786780_283504_n.jpg

23706_10150148055570182_510535181_11786781_6981146_n.jpg

23706_10150149475025182_510535181_11819220_4093397_n.jpg

Opscore fast bump, MS2000 strobe, IR flag, homemade NVG counterweight, modified surefire light, Oakley SI gascan, sordin dual comms

Also getting a ContourHD for it :D. Im using it for when shooting/ testing at night, not airsoft, but figured I would share it! On top of the contourHD I am also getting a prototype strobe soon which should be neat, plus I have a new counterweight coming.

My wife also approves of the helmet!

23706_10150148245260182_510535181_11790316_4578669_n.jpg

Opscore fast bump, MS2000 strobe, IR flag, homemade NVG counterweight, modified surefire light, Oakley SI gascan, sordin dual comms

Also getting a ContourHD for it :D. Im using it for when shooting/ testing at night, not airsoft, but figured I would share it! On top of the contourHD I am also getting a prototype strobe soon which should be neat, plus I have a new counterweight coming.

My wife also approves of the helmet!

Call me weak... but doesn't it get heavy? I keep wondering that.

Other than that, I like it

The bump helmet is surprisingly light. And with the suspension system they designed, it's rock solid on your head even without the chin strap. The other stuff he added doesn't weigh much ... except for the counterweight. But you kinda have to have some form of counterweight when using NVGs as those (as light as they are) can feel front heavy after a while.

I'm more excited about the upcoming ABS helmets OPS-Core is developing. A lot cheaper than my Carbon Fiber OPS-Core Bump helmet.

The counterweight is only 16oz believe it or not, works perfectly. I have also had the fast ballistic and that too is amazingly light weight. I bet this helmet is lighter WITH all the stuff on it than a replica Mich is WITHOUT the stuff on it.

uscmCorps is right about the internal fitting on the helmet too, its not pads, so its rock solid on your head. You don't really notice the weight anywhere near as much.