Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

sorry for the slow response but yes they do....

I acquired a range vest and some Ten Speed pouches (two doubles in the front and a single under one arm, SKD was out of the double pistol pouch in MC) since asking that question; and used them in several skirmishes last weekend. Unfortunately, I found that WE mags are almost impossible to reinsert since the metal around the striker valve snags on the elastic, and four mags across the front just isn't enough for running realcaps. Super comfy vest though; it feels like nothing even packed with five heavy GBB mags and a full water bladder.

Yeah the 10 speeds are a pain when it comes to re-inserting the mags, I'd recommend a Dumper if you use them. I've been running ESSTAC wedge pouches with the SKDtac kydex inserts and loving them, that might be an option as they are also stackable.

The vest really isn't meant for skirmishes it's a range vest or battalion attire. For when you not expecting to get tossed into combat, or when your just chillin' at the range.

I'm looking for a new low-ish profile hydro carrier, something that can take a 2-3L bladder and also carry a 12oz CO2 bottle. I've been looking into the EMDOM Vehicle hydration pouch and it seems to fit my bill perfectly, but sadly it's out of stock everywhere and I don't want to wait for them to make one for me that I'll get in a month or two. Anyone have any suggestions?

Another thing I'd like to see is Blue Force gear making a "ten speed" Hydration pouch, same concept as the mag pouches, just larger. Anyone have any sway with them, I mentioned it over the phone, but got silence, the other alternative is to figure out how to get the same fabric and make it myself, I just can't find what material they use.

BlueForceGear uses an Elastic printed fabric. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any vendor ANYWHERE that sells the stuff. I believe it was special made per BFG's request. It's completely different than Crye's 2 way and 4 way stretch fabric.

I'd email EmdomUSA and say that you need the pack in two weeks and if that were possible. They've been VERY accommodating to me in the past with requests for kit I needed by a certain date.

It's not that I NEED it, I just don't want to wait so long I forget about it. I forgot I ordered the MM belt from them, I'd like to get the pouch from them a bit faster. But I will email them and see. Thanks for the advice. Do you have one of the hydro pouches form them? I see some shots and it looks huge, others and it looks pretty small. I'm transitioning my kit to a Cage Plate carrier, and I'd like to have everything ready to slap on it as soon as it arrives, I'm also trying to go even lighter weight than I went with my DD chassis. So far all I'm adding is a BFG tripple shingle on the front and swapping my pistol kit and dump pouch over to the low profile belt, I just need to find a Hydro pouch that can hold my CO2 bottle for my classics as well.

Edited by frogfish

Well I emailed EMDOM and they said that two weeks was to short a notice. Which was cool anyway as I placed an order for one and he got them back in stock the next day and shipped it out to me. I looked at the Tyr stuff when I was looking for a new PC a little while ago (before I knew I could get a CPC), I took a look again when I couldn't get an EMDOM VH pouch, but it's 17 inches tall, I was looking in the 12-14 inch range. thie rlittle pouch would have worked well, but I wanted something larger than 50 oz.

Well, here I am, in my room. In all my not really glory:

12-12-10.jpg

Trying really hard to look like a Special Forces sort of guy. Yes, I realize the helmet is Vietnam era and in Woodland. None of my other headgear really made any sense at all apart from this one...looking into getting a replica MICH helmet, and then I'll be set to go.

Hm, for me it looks not really kinda special forces. Helmet looks completly wrong. To the photo itself i´ld say make a full picture of yourselfe- including your legs etc. :P And more light would also be good.

I was thinking US Special Forces. Seen a photo or two...sometimes they do look kind of like that. Yes, the helmet is bad, it was just laying around - trying to get a MICH 2000 to complete the loadout.

My legs were just plain multicam BDU pants. Not even a drop-leg holster to make them look sexy for this little picture..:P

The picture was taken at night. It was as bright as my ceiling light can get...