Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

Right I want to start a MC loadout but was wondering where you guys get your stuff from (In the UK)?

Do you find the pattern/colours change between different company's, who are the best company's?

And finally, confused about chest rigs, MOLLE.

Spetsnaz (above), I really like your kit, where do you shop and what is that chest rig? Haha, I basically want everything you have there.

Any help would be great, so cheers in advance to anyone who can help me.

Matt.

Shush you :P

Matt it's a Paraclete SOHPC plate carrier, got it second hand but they crop up on ebay from time to time.

Pouches are a mix of tactical tailor, pantac and ops.

Kit list:

Paraclete SOHPC.

Tactical Tailor mag shingles (x2 and x3).

Tactical Tailor 40mm x4 pouch.

Paraclete .45 quad pouch.

Pantac admin pouch.

Ops PRR pouch.

Pantac canteen pouch.

Pantac suppressor pouch.

Bozzer battle belt.

Blackhawk 1911 SERPA in tan.

Pantac dump pouch.

Disciple smoke grenade pouches x2 for BFGs.

Tactical Tailor ROP (removable operator pack) with hydration, spare gas, ammo and snacks.

Mechanix gloves (will replaces these with Oakley SIs at some point).

Crye Gen 2 set with pantac riggers belt.

Selex PRR.

ACM Mich.

Edited by spetsnazdave87
  • 3 weeks later...

IMAG0074-2.jpg

3 of our members with the field operator, talking. That guy is running the new PolarStar, which is pretty damn cool. That gun is just sexy, to be very, very honest.

As for MC loadouts;

The two on the right are in Gen 1 Crye stuff with Eagle EPCs. I was in Crye Gen 3 stuff with an Eagle RRV w/Backplate. Our fourth member, the newbie on the team, is running...well, not sure what chest right that is anymore...

That tab on the rightmost member is earned, just fyi.

• 3 weeks later...

gear inspired by plante... (economic version)

yes its all chinese gear, except oakley and opscore...

gotta get rid of the pinkish MC since its very very old, thats when the chinese are still trying to copy MC 6-7 years back...

but to be fair, TMC / emersion MC is not bad!

the BDU is washed out old, been with me about 3 years ... (first crye bdu copy)

the bladder, grenade, dump pouch will be replaced when i get some cash to dispose

the Rx4 is a giveaway from the gamemaster, i overhauled the inside, repainted it, and it shoots very nicely...

if your a multiSHAM hater, but if you think of it, the overall look is decent, quote CKinnerley

also, cameras make it pinkish, but if you look at it personally, its not really that bad...

@Grindstone. "Needs MC face paint pattern to complete it."

yes, i do have one. its like a fake tatoo. you use water to stick it to your skin and soap to wash it off :D

Edited by zerograffit

No offense but the fact your "Ops-Core" lid has an H-nape and not an Occ-Dial is kinda suspect to me. I don't care if it's fake or real, but I just don't like when someone tries to pass something off as something it's not, granted you could put an H-nape in a real one easily, I just don't know why you'd "downgrade" when the helmet comes with an Occ-Dial.

No offense but the fact your "Ops-Core" lid has an H-nape and not an Occ-Dial is kinda suspect to me. I don't care if it's fake or real, but I just don't like when someone tries to pass something off as something it's not, granted you could put an H-nape in a real one easily, I just don't know why you'd "downgrade" when the helmet comes with an Occ-Dial.

Compare his Ops Core to the legit one on my teammate in the pic just above his...and it becomes a little interesting to see the very different colors on the multicam dip, as well as the ARC panels.

Oh, im sorry, my bad, i meant the opscore H-nape (iphone small screen)

The lid is indeed a replica, the first actually, i had it posted somewhere in the forum.

Its a tan version, wrapped in MC... The ARC rail color was a mistake, i bought a lighter spray paint, but the lid is made of carbon fiber and has the opscore logo inside it... Way better than the current clone... I believe mine has protection quality...

Sry for the typo

Edit: the original color of the arc rail is the color of the vas shroud

Edited by zerograffit