Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

hawaiianjuggernaut: If that's the same Condor hydro pouch I have, I find that it seems to sag no matter what I put in it, including nothing. Before buying a stiffer hydro pouch for my second PC I used to rig it so that it rode 1-3 MOLLE straps higher than the top of the plate carrier's back. May help, may not; I've no experience running an air tank specifically.

Edited by k30dxedle

And of course, my pic needs to be in here also.  Keep the MC alive!

Gear%2006-2013.jpg

Crye Airframe Replica

Crye AF Cover

Crye AF Rails

MSA Sordin Dual comm

Replica ARC adapters

MS-2000

GPNVG-18 batterypack (replica)

Glasses: ESS Crossbow

Mask: 3M respirator mask (model 6000 if I remember correctly), just removed all the junk, and made custom elastic bands.

NFM neck gaitor

Crye Combat shirt Gen2

Crye Combat pants Gen2

Crye CPC

Crye Dump pouch

Esstac double M4 shingle

Toysoldier Mbitr

Skyeye Tac U94 PTT

And weapons are TM P226 and PTW M4

thats it for the most items. I have a lot of small things on my vest, but I guess that's not really important.

(not on the picture are the Crye low profile belt with the StKss)

• 4 weeks later...

2kqezzu.jpg

3kptag5.jpg

doostn-grnd2h60b5e.jpg

Kitlist:

Crye Precision Combat Shirt and Pants GEN2
Lowa Zephyr Desert High
Mechanix Gloves

Z-Tactical Bowman / PTT / Midland G5XT

Blackhawk Universal BDU Belt
Blachhawk CQC Sportster for M9
Fobus Speed Double Pouch
Condor Dump Pouch Large

New ERA Flexfit Cap
Swiss Eye Raptor
EB Meshmask

Magpul PTS MS2 Sling

Pantac 6094:

ATS Triple 762 Shingle
Tactical Tailor Fight Light 7.62 Double Mag Pouch 20 rd
Warrior Elite Double Pistol Pouch
OPS MAP

King Arms/ G&P / TM M14 EBR

- King Arms M1 Scope 3,5-10x40

- G&P Mount Base

- DBoys AN/PEQ 2

- King Arms Spring Eject Bipod with 22mm Adapter

- Flyye MG Sling Coyote

KSC M9

3 Spare Mags

hawaiianjuggernaut: If that's the same Condor hydro pouch I have, I find that it seems to sag no matter what I put in it, including nothing. Before buying a stiffer hydro pouch for my second PC I used to rig it so that it rode 1-3 MOLLE straps higher than the top of the plate carrier's back. May help, may not; I've no experience running an air tank specifically.

Yeah. Its really annoying. Hopefully Im going to ditch it for a better one once funds are available for me :P

No matter how i try MOLLEing it up, it always ends up sagging :P

• 2 weeks later...
Kitlist:

Crye Precision Combat Shirt and Pants GEN2

Lowa Zephyr Desert High

Mechanix Gloves

Z-Tactical Bowman / PTT / Midland G5XT

Blackhawk Universal BDU Belt

Blachhawk CQC Sportster for M9

Fobus Speed Double Pouch

Condor Dump Pouch Large

New ERA Flexfit Cap

Swiss Eye Raptor

EB Meshmask

Magpul PTS MS2 Sling

Pantac 6094:

ATS Triple 762 Shingle

Tactical Tailor Fight Light 7.62 Double Mag Pouch 20 rd

Warrior Elite Double Pistol Pouch

OPS MAP

King Arms/ G&P / TM M14 EBR

- King Arms M1 Scope 3,5-10x40

- G&P Mount Base

- DBoys AN/PEQ 2

- King Arms Spring Eject Bipod with 22mm Adapter

- Flyye MG Sling Coyote

KSC M9

3 Spare Mags

Groundhog, I've been looking into getting some Lowa Zephyr shoes myself, so could I ask where you bought yours?

Also, how come your Desert color is so dark and matches so good with the multicam?

From the pictures online, it always looks like it's too yellow and bright to blend well with MC...

So I was thinking of getting the Coyote variant instead. Do you think it would fit as well? or is the Dersert color a better match?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's two pics of HHK to contribute to the thread.

Popping smoke for our UAV to locate us after refuelling.

9537602442_4db6e88cb4_c.jpg

Stacking up to go around a corner where we know there's enemies.

9534697883_2bd0cace67_c.jpg

Feel free to check out our facebook-page at

www.facebook.com/hestehovkompaniet

Edited by olaman
  • 1 month later...

Pre game "Hey, I've had a couple beers, lets try on my kit" photo.

Not an impression, just something I put together to finally use my P90 again and take my Deeg into the field.

looks great and very creative. sorting out a way to store my p90 mags has always been difficult for me. what pouches/inserts are you using for the p90 mags? i'd like to do something similar on my set up. 

• 2 weeks later...

looks great and very creative. sorting out a way to store my p90 mags has always been difficult for me. what pouches/inserts are you using for the p90 mags? i'd like to do something similar on my set up. 

I made the insert myself. The pouch on the side is an older gen Tactical Tailor P90/UMP pouch.

FWIW, after using it at a game, it worked great, although the bungee tops need to be turned so they fit into the notch on the top of the mag.

I made the insert myself. The pouch on the side is an older gen Tactical Tailor P90/UMP pouch.

FWIW, after using it at a game, it worked great, although the bungee tops need to be turned so they fit into the notch on the top of the mag.

I'm gonna pick up some M4 kangaroo pouches and try modding them to fit p90 mags. Also, I just noticed you have 5 mags across the PC. Any chance of a close up shot of your PC?

I'm gonna pick up some M4 kangaroo pouches and try modding them to fit p90 mags. Also, I just noticed you have 5 mags across the PC. Any chance of a close up shot of your PC?

I took the insert out the other day in prep for a game this weekend, but I have a shot of just the insert. I made the insert as deep as the kangroo pocket in the 6094 so the mags would sit as low as possible on the PC and not get in the way.

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb246/colwombat/20130706_224501.jpg

5 across does fit, but you can't have anything stuck in the MOLLE (IE: flex cuffs) along the front or the last mag is impossible to get in/out

Edited by colwombat
  • 2 weeks later...

Little kit update. CCT loadout WIP based on pretty much every CCT/JTAC pic I've found. I've got a few stuff on the mail, namely a couple of PRC 152's with blade antenna, a few multicam pouches. Also a Fast helmet with wilcox mount but that's nothing special... some other tidbits missing but slowly getting there. 

DSCF2844Editadapersec.jpg