Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

@Lizzard

Do me a favor and get rid of that MP5 man. It really doesn't go with MC or with your loadout.

@kylec

Outstanding soldier. :)

Are you serious? That is one of the most retarted statements I think I have ever read on Arnies. Lizzard use whatever gun you feel is the right fit for you. Especially when it is a generic look like that Multicam look you have going on. What in the world "goes with Multicam" then?

I guess Lizzard needs to be like everyone else and have an M4 and to make it extra special Multicam he needs a Magpul raped M4 to boot. Freaking stupid.

If your useing it right it should be pretty comfortable. I know from real experience with one that they are great for increasing accuracy especially at close ranges. In *snip*

This way is worlds more comfortable that they way I initially had learned to use it. I was a Magwell shooter for the longest time and then had been issued an M4 with all the bells and whistles and had a vert grip on it too...I would still use the Magwell and my cadre would constantly hit on it asking why I never use the grip. I told them it was uncomfortable..blah..blah. I then moved the Grip all the way back and held it vice the Magwell to keep them from asking me...then I got the why is your grip all the way back? Then a Cadre actually showed me that method and it was great. I actuall use my vert grip now..I would like to try one of those half grips though I hear it lends to that style of hold better.

Magpul has that AFG that's designed to work with that grip style, you might want to check it out.

@Lizzard

Do me a favor and get rid of that MP5 man. It really doesn't go with MC or with your loadout.

Yeah okay, if you want to donate a weapon, I'm game. The MP5 fits perfect for the CQB that I've mainly been playing recently, though I would like to pick up the PTS ACR some day. I think it fits fine with the loadout, otherwise.

I guess Lizzard needs to be like everyone else and have an M4 and to make it extra special Multicam he needs a Magpul raped M4 to boot. Freaking stupid.

While I do like Magpul'd rifles, I'll agree that they're pretty common in airsoft, more so when combined with an MC loadout. I'm sure ACRs and Masadas be like that too, but the features it offers are just so cool.

Edited by Lizzard
MC is not popular in HK? :o

I don't do MC(yes, I'm not in those pics) so I don't know exactly but it very popular so there are plenty retailers here who sell MC stuff even genuine CP one.

Ebay is still a good source for getting these gear btw.

It's not. Sadly. :( Most people use like British stuff and it's very popular here. I guess it's because we were a British colony.

American stuff is popular too, no surprises there. :P

Can you give me any info for where i can get MC in Thailand please. And i think we should take this to a PM. Cheers.

Sorry for hijacking thread.

Perhaps ironically, the multicam part is not the part made by CP.

P1000012.jpg

To be quite honest I'd not been a fan of this stuff for a long old time, but with MTP on the close horizon I thought I'd make my peace with multicam and give it a go. Turns out I'd been a tad harsh on it, my apologies MC.

Perhaps ironically, the multicam part is not the part made by CP.

To be quite honest I'd not been a fan of this stuff for a long old time, but with MTP on the close horizon I thought I'd make my peace with multicam and give it a go. Turns out I'd been a tad harsh on it, my apologies MC.

Quick, someone archive this post!

Problem with MTP is that if you guys get it, I have this feeling that the US Army will decide to pick some other camouflage, even if MC is rated better in tests.

Let's all hope it's not UCP Delta...