Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

It's the OPS one I asked him on MCA and he loves it. Guess it's goin on my kit list.

You know where it is on his site, I assume you are talking UR-tac when you say OPS...

I'll run over to MCA and see if I can see where you guys were talking though.

EDIT WOW THAT IS FANCY, kinda like the battle hoodie.

What a liner....that's on my list for sure now......

Mint's I demand a review... or more pictures..... :D

Edited by frogfish
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

Mint's you need to get out to tactical paintball near san antonio sometime, or at least let me know when you go so I can oogle the cage.

You'll have to pardon my gen1 copy, couldn't get a real deal.

I do have two more questions for you,

What is the computer bag/backpack/briefcase thing on your back.

Also where did you get the whip antenna, want one for my saber but can't find them on ebay or anywhere else my google skills take me.

Edited by frogfish

Haha Medic, I was just about to post this very pic here myself and what do I find? :lol:

masakarijoe: Yeah, yeah, someone pointed it out as the photo was being taken. But it was too funny to not finish. Do you know how hard it is to get a guy to levitate for a photo?

Here's the same photo off of the blooper reel:

DSC_0527.jpg

Here's one picture from this weekend

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/ro11...01/DSCF0008.jpg

I'm afraid the Black boots were neccesary due to the site being like the film set of the Dead Marshes from Lord of the rings.It's a Peat Bog in places.

Why not buy a pair of dessie boots? That's what I did - a surplus set is all of about £20 and for that amount of cash I don't care about getting them filthy.

Edited by DarkLite

I have desert boots,not a good idea to wear them on site as the Peat stains them.Last time i walked through a puddle i sank up to my knee.There are some obvious deep puddles but the one i sank in was about 30cm across & rather deep.

It's a good woodland site,the light dappling from the trees makes Multicam very effective.Currently the bracken is coming up, so soon it will be like a jungle.We have grassy areas,wooded areas & a wooded valley we refer to as "Tears of the Sun".

We are waiting on hearing about a MOD site where we would have a FIBUA area,a POW Camp as well as loads of space including a river,Bailey bridges,Wrecked armoured vehicles,Woodland,Sandhills & a sea frontage.

Oh & it will be a lot drier :)

RT B)

Edited by rolling-thunder