Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

There are two guns in these pics. One is a custom finished Magpul FDE AR15 with Daniel Defense Mk18 FDE Rail (RS) and a LaRue Pride Fowler Irondot. The other gun is a VFC SR15 E3 IWS that I modified with a 11.5" barrel and all RS accessories to look the same as my real AR15's.

The other gun is a VFC SR15 E3 IWS that I modified with a 11.5" barrel and all RS accessories to look the same as my real AR15's.

Ah, meant this one. Only saw the other in one pic, so went with what was most visible.

Interesting, as I also run a VFC in practically the same set up. I run a SF M600C though, with a LaRue high mount and aimpoint T1. Only thing on mine that isnt true to form is the PEQ-15, I can't own one. I'm intrigued, as your VFC looks rather different from my own, yet very similar. Save for minor details, we're pretty darn similar.

By the way, where do you run the battery on that VFC?

Edited by Sinner101GR

I originally purchased a complete ACU loadout and before I even used it once (other then to take a picture), I sold it. Really wish I had listend to my friend, he was trying to talk me out of the ACUs.

Anyways finally got a full Multicam setup instead, excuse the bad picture quality (old cell phone), and the half *albatross* gimp photo modifications.

war_torn.jpg

Looks like the Knight's Armament mount.

or the dytac clone.

It's the RS KAC mount. The Magpul ASAP, Magpul CTR, Magpul AFG, Magpul BAD, KAC rear micro BUIS, KAC T-1 mount, Aimpoint T-1, KAC panels, SF 300A, Insight Dual switch, PEQ-15, and GearSector Mount are all RS.

P7220013.jpg

P7220014.jpg

Kit:

MC buff

Oakley M-frame

Mechanix gloves

Eagle dudy belt

XGO tshirt

TRU-SPEC MC RAID DBU

Crye Combat pants MC

Oakley assault boot

1st line.

BHI belt

2 x CE kydex pistol pouch

2 x CB Paraclete M4 pouches

BHI dumper

Bladetech glock holster

BHI PRL /w carabin

2nd line.

Eagle LVAC MC

CE M4 kydex

3rd line.

CB Raid pack gen 1

These were attached to the pack

EI khaki M4 pouch

Camelbak hydration

Paraclete SG utility pouch

NFM m/01 Radio pouch

Weapon:

PTW 08

Block 2*

PEQ2*

Aimpoint in LaRue mount*

Surefire Scoutlight

Magpul stock

Vtac sling

KA silencer*

CQD FSM*

Ready mag*

Repro marked as *

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

Edited by AllanOne

Really? Gun clearly visible just standing out in the street?

I can't speak for Extra's area, but I can waltz around my yard all kitted up with guns showing and nobody bats an eye. Granted, I also know the local sheriff, deputies, local police, and so on and so forth though my work.

... not saying I do waltz around with my guns in plain sight, but I shoot in the back yard all the time (no fence).

I can't speak for Extra's area, but I can waltz around my yard all kitted up with guns showing and nobody bats an eye. Granted, I also know the local sheriff, deputies, local police, and so on and so forth though my work.

... not saying I do waltz around with my guns in plain sight, but I shoot in the back yard all the time (no fence).

Some parts of the US also have open carry laws (which I make use of), so wandering around with a "replica" is nothing to be concerned about. Does it represent the sport well to outsiders, most likely no, but again it is all about the social context of the area.

Edited by frogfish

Really? Gun clearly visible just standing out in the street?

Super irresponsible. Of course we don't have a context as to how private the area he's in is, but IMHO as a responsible airsoft player you should never put yourself in a position where "the public" might have a chance to see your replica assault weapons. Especially with the current political climate, globally in places like Poland and locally in places like California.

Then again, pretty sure this is the same kid who I told on his youtube channel that his paracord stock wrap would interfere with the operation of the charging handle on his PDW, if he actually needed to use it. He replied by flipping out with some nonsense about how he could still do it and "nice try, troll" when I was being pretty nice about the whole thing and trying to inform him about something rolleyes.gif

Edited by Interficium

I live on a dead end street. Most of my neighbors play as well and almost everyone on my street knows I airsoft. Albeit, front yards aren't the best place to take photos, but neither are back yards when there are pets present on each corner.

Cheers,

Ex

Edited by Extraordinaire

A photo from April at my first game since early 2008. Glad I held onto my Multicam! The day started incredibly windy with showers every 15 mins, hence the extra layer, shemagh and cap. Normally I wouldn't wear that much!

11.jpg

This photo was taken in June at the last game I did. There isn't much of a loadout on display as I'd run out of primary mags so dumped the plate carrier and just took my Bozzer Belt, which is obviously the sneaky-sneak man's loadout :P Sadly, on my first attempt to get some kills I wasn't sneaky enough. I think it's a great picture though!

DavidC.jpg

Cheers