Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

22553511580_5810266075_b.jpg

Had my first go at this milsim lark, this is what I decided to go with in the end.  PERSEC for awful, awful face.

The belt, sling and ear pro are all stuff I'd usually use for a skirmish, all the rest of it is different though.  Softshell top and bottoms, Gore-Tex LOWAs and a small pack instead of a PC.

The whole event?  Maybe 5-6 hundred at a guess and most of those were in the last 4 hours or so before the end.  Most other people probably shot more, but long as you bring a 3k bottle you'd be covered.

With Warzone's rules you can only carry 500 on you at any given time (with long periods between returning to your kit) and I'm not sure on specifics but I know the numbers would be pretty similar with most other milsim organisers.

Hey ck. What muticam jacket is that? I love the way it looks

Plat-A-Tac 'Harry' combat jacket, which is no longer on their site.  They've been selling off a lot of their stock over the last year or so and not replacing it, so I'm not sure what the plan is there.  Maybe hunt around the second-hand market or contact them to see if they'll ever be making more or doing an updated version in future.

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smaller quantities on certain products.  That has obviously now gone away and it's not like there's a big tactical market there either; pretty sure airsoft guns are banned too.  But I'm not aware of any other level 5 jackets like that with the sleeve pockets in the AC shirt style like that at the moment unfortunately, which is a shame because these jackets are meant to replace a shirt (or go over one), so having the same pockets and loop areas would make sense.

• Like 1