OK...

I go to make a post and want to add a link so I click the little-green-arrow icon.

This results in a warning bar at the top of the screen saying "This website is using a scripted window to ask you for information. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows..."

I click the bar and get only get an option saying "temporarily allow scripted windows".

I click that and then, if I click the little-green-arrow again, I can finally post my link.

If I then want to post a 2nd link I have to go through the palava again.

I know this isn't neccesarily a problem with Arnies but I wonder if there's some way to alter the IE settings so that it automatically allows scripts from a trusted website?

I'm using IE8 and Vista Ultimate.

Tools (top right on toolbar) > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > Sites button > Type in 'http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/' and click add. If it doesn't work on your default 'trusted' setting, reduce the security tab slider to minimum and try again.

That or use firefox. ;)