Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

chas

Im not ###### you: that is really the title of the movie! Have a look at the trailer, its so bad its not worth watching even stoned.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trailers/3...t-octopus.jhtml

And just so you dont feel like Im wasting your time with B-series ######, 2$ Deluxe Hugs: longer and better than free hugs

Shame I was gonna DL that later, I saw it come up on the torrent sites yesterday but was to busy DLing Dollhouse to do it. It's gotta be better than Sharks in Venice or Shark Attack 3: Megalodon :) I love shark films just a shame the last good one was Deep Blue Sea.

"Video cannot be viewed outside the US for copyright reasons"

Say what? My American mentality must have fooled teh interwebz...

Anyway, sharks on a plane? Squids on an oilrig? What-the-hell-dude?!

I'm guessing its a Troma style parody then. If so...its still pants, but good on em for having a laugh :D

Actually...just having seen a trailer for their 'Transmorphers', I may just seek out a copy. It looks infinitely better than the Transformers movie.

It was partnered with the rather apt, 'Crunchy Nut' advert. For those that aren't Brits, their advertising campaign consists of people doing stupid things to get their cereal..

I'll watch that film, beers and spirits would make it much better.

Archived