ProWin M4 GBB magazines for: WA, G&P and Inokatsu

KWP

no way these will be cheap as the are CNC, but hopefully that allows for a better seal. If you watch the videos it also shows very little cool down which is a HUGE plus. Also having the roller pre-installed is excellent as it makes for one less thing to buy. I know I will be picking one up as soon as I finish my magna system build.

"Regulated" doesn't mean Regulated. Something on that small a scale is not going to be able too consistently control gas flow. A more accurate term for a in mag regulator would be a restrictor. Many people run 2 regulators on external setups, I doubt that they can fit even one of those regulator systems into a WA/WE mag.

They've already made CO2 mags for the WE, can't see why they can't do the same for the WA system. WETTI said their mags are regulated. As to how these are regulated by means of a dual chamber or just a pinhole to restrict flow, they won't say. But the mags are made to shoot at 350~500fps depending on what nozzle you have on the carrier which means the mags in themselves perform equally to regular gas mags only that they are usable in the cold.

Wont work consistently. I know of many fields that have banned internal Co2 Airsoft guns. Simply because it may chrono at 400 and then hit the field and shoot a shot at 600 or 700 FPS.

In my eyes there are two things that every after market company worth their salt should be working on:

-Co2 Mags

-20rd Mags

There is currently a huge demand for both of these things, so I really don't know why ProWin put time and money into re-doing what had been do. Sure, as shinhk said, it will not be easy to make Co2 mags, but once they get it right they will get all of of their hard work back in the form of lots of $$$$$$$$$.

I think it's just a case of not enough time, money and engineering skill having been thrown at the problem yet. Let's face it, our hobby is a niche market, probably doesn't attract amazing salaries and by extension probably doesn't attract the best engineers. Give it time. :)

The problem is...lots of airsoft people don't like to pay for things made out of hard work. They rather get things as cheap as possible. Retailers know this and will do as little research and development to push out a product. And like xerxes said, the best engineers and developers aren't working for airsoft companies. co2 magazines made for a platform that was originally engineered to run on 134a isn't a simple "design this and it will work" thing. If ProWin took a long time to release these, and sold them for $80 to "cover costs", I'd still buy one because they actually took the WA magazine and did a lot of research and development to build a better one. Of course...this is assuming that they'll work as advertised. But you know how that goes with 3rd party manufacturers.

This is why I supposrt the Western Arms line of GBB rifles because everyone complains about price but disregards what it took for them to build and design it. Everyone complains about price only because cheap chinese companies release AEG's for under $100. Why do you think that is? Because building parts you didn't have to design is a HECK OF A LOT cheaper than paying a group of people to engineer a part for you.

The problem is...lots of airsoft people don't like to pay for things made out of hard work. They rather get things as cheap as possible. Retailers know this and will do as little research and development to push out a product. And like xerxes said, the best engineers and developers aren't working for airsoft companies. co2 magazines made for a platform that was originally engineered to run on 134a isn't a simple "design this and it will work" thing. If ProWin took a long time to release these, and sold them for $80 to "cover costs", I'd still buy one because they actually took the WA magazine and did a lot of research and development to build a better one. Of course...this is assuming that they'll work as advertised. But you know how that goes with 3rd party manufacturers.

This is why I supposrt the Western Arms line of GBB rifles because everyone complains about price but disregards what it took for them to build and design it. Everyone complains about price only because cheap chinese companies release AEG's for under $100. Why do you think that is? Because building parts you didn't have to design is a HECK OF A LOT cheaper than paying a group of people to engineer a part for you.

Quoted for truth!

• 8 months later...

Archived