Monda 7.62 ACR/Masada concept

speculator

We all love the elusive ACM ACR/Masadas that are floating around but it seems monda has updated their youtube page with a concept video for an updated ACR/Masada. Its the 7.62 variant! Theres some slight errors I notice compared to the RS, but its just a concept video.

Their youtube page also features a Glock FMP concept video, and test shoots for the VFC EGLM.

IIRC that's the 7.62NATO version. This be the 7.62x39mm version. Interestering.

Correct the Masada is inter changeable between 5.56 and 7.62x39. The Massoud is a whole different beast, though loosely based off of the Masada, and it shoots 7.62 NATO.

Magpul take the ###### lets face it they promise something and years later they provide it, this was the case with the masada they promised an airsoft version years ago before it became the ACR where is it ?..... still waiting magpul !

IIRC that's the 7.62NATO version. This be the 7.62x39mm version. Interestering.

Yes, the Massoud is the 7.62 NATO version. The 7.62x39mm version is simply the Masada with the barrel and lower swapped for the caliber (in the RS aspect, as the barrel likely wouldn't have to be changed if there were an airsoft version).

Why can't people get it into their heads, Magpul PTS can not make a replica of the Masada/ACR until it actually exists to replicate! Bushmaster are still working on the RS, when it's done a replica can be made, not before.

Looks like a G36 and the SR47 had babies..

Very Ugly Babies...

I would get it only for the buttstock, I wish magpul manufactured the Masada Stock for the m4... I would totally buy the 7.62Nato version if it took SR-25 Mags :)

Archived