Music Festivals!

scorch

Who's going to a music festival this summer? Which one you going to? Who you looking forward to seeing most?

I'm going Sonisphere. Very much looking forward to seeing the mighty Metallica (again!) and Nine Inch Nails. :)

Music talk tiem!

gonna book my hotel for ghostfest this week i hope :) should be awesome, Whitechapel, Viatrophy, The eyes of a traitor and being hammered during it all D:, thinking about it i think i'm gonna try to jump onto London Metalfest also, looks awesome.

Jas

I'm going to Bloodstock. There are very few weak points in the line up for me so worth the 3500+ mile trip to go. Kreator and Blind Guardian are making it all worthwhile. Sonisphere and Download are disappointing. Hellfest would be good but I can't get the time off unfortunately.

Have you ever dipped your head in the water only to have one of the local Klingons quickly run up behind you to insert his meat pole deep into your rectal cavity while singing songs by ABBA? Mamma Mia!

I'll be at Womad rubbflute.gif

Archived