Dboys/Kalash full steel AK74

my_plague_666

I wouldnt buy another Dboys if they were 20 quid. Their quality sucks.

Ive had internal and external problems with their guns, having had 3 (M4, SPR Mod.0, AK74). A lad brought an S-System to Unreal on Sunday. It was misfiring, double feeding, overhopping with the hop turned all the way off, and the front end wobbled like a jelly. The JG S-System his friend had was solid as a rock.

I would recommend folks NOT to buy their junk.

Ive had internal and external problems with their guns, having had 3 (M4, SPR Mod.0, AK74). A lad brought an S-System to Unreal on Sunday. It was misfiring, double feeding, overhopping with the hop turned all the way off, and the front end wobbled like a jelly. The JG S-System his friend had was solid as a rock.

you have had some real bad luck mate on those, they are the better ones out there :D

heck thats the risk with china guns, you cant expect 100% quality from every gun. Dont really understand people these days, chinese guns cost nothing compared to guns 4 years ago and if theres a problem they get angry - whatafok I payed 100 dolars.

100% quality? On the SPR I didnt get 1% quality. I got a wobbly RIS that was glued onto the delta ring mount, wobbly body, cheap plastic, a stock that was splitting open, a motor that died, a piston that shredded after less than 1000 rounds, a hop rubber that split, a body that rocked across the upper/lower join, the paint peeled off the fore-end as soon as you looked at it...

I threw everything but the grip in the bin, and thats only cos I was desperate for a grip to put on the SD-16.

So does this mean all Dboys AK 74's (specifically the AK74SU) are now produced only in full steel? If so, any idea on when they'll hit U.S. stores or have they already?

Haven't really been keeping up. Been dying to get a Dboys AK74SU to compliment my CA SLR 105 Para in CQB environments, but been holding back due to shoddy pot metal. ;)

So does this mean all Dboys AK 74's (specifically the AK74SU) are now produced only in full steel? If so, any idea on when they'll hit U.S. stores or have they already?

Haven't really been keeping up. Been dying to get a Dboys AK74SU to compliment my CA SLR 105 Para in CQB environments, but been holding back due to shoddy pot metal. ;)

RK-01,RK-02,RK-03,RK-06,RK-08 have steel models now

the steel models are designated RK0*-S

the S means it's steel. be VERY careful, apparently people have bought AK's sold as 'full steel' from less well known retailers and received the old 50/50 steel/pot metal guns.

the steel models are designated RK0*-S

the S means it's steel. be VERY careful, apparently people have bought AK's sold as 'full steel' from less well known retailers and received the old 50/50 steel/pot metal guns.

...before anyone freaks out that they don't have the 'S' designation code on their Kalash box, my Kalash AKs (RK03S & RK12S) came in boxes marked RK03 and RK12 respectively - although they did get a sticker each saying "FULL STEEL". I still checked everything with a magnet, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived