MAG AUG Midcaps

Shriven

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26902

They only come in boxes of 4, and are 170 rounds rather than the usual 100, but I've not had single bad magazine made by these guys, and will be buying some pronto to replace my crappy *albatross* King Arms ones

I agree. All my MP5 and M16 ones have been great. I just wish they would make G36 mags sets bigger than 2.

King Arms need a lot more than just a lube to fix them to anywhere near where they should be. They need the followers filed smooth to get rid of the fatass flash lines, then lubed, then left loaded for a while, then the floor plates superglued in. I actually replaced the internals of mine with the MAG M4 midcaps ones, and they still have issues. There's just about nothing right with them.

King Arms need a lot more than just a lube to fix them to anywhere near where they should be. They need the followers filed smooth to get rid of the fatass flash lines, then lubed, then left loaded for a while, then the floor plates superglued in. I actually replaced the internals of mine with the MAG M4 midcaps ones, and they still have issues. There's just about nothing right with them.

I 2nd this after trying 2 boxes. I just stuck with my TM STD mags. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these new aug midcaps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived