AGM Gas-Blowback M4

j3T

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uhuh.

Only reason I picked the mag valve is because it's usually a standard spring rather than anything fancier.

My point, really, is just that if these guns are shooting hot for most UK sites we probably need to find a sensible, reliable way of reducing the pressure a bit.

The RATECH NPAS nozzle is a good way of doing that. It's a tad pricey, but it reduces misfeeds, bb chops, cooldown and fps variance. It also allows you to adjust the output power - You can easily tune it down to less than 1J if needed.

My point, really, is just that if these guns are shooting hot for most UK sites we probably need to find a sensible, reliable way of reducing the pressure a bit.

This is the problem that I'm going to face; I'll have to downgrade it to be able to use it, and want to do it cheaply. I'll probably end up fiddling with, well, everything I can in an effort to get the power down. I'll make notes of what I try and how successful it is.

One of the things that occurred to me was that the WA and G&P guns all seem to ship with a short barrel; Or at least, that's the impression i got from reading a chunk of the G&P thread. They do this to keep the power down; The old gas gun + long barrel = silly fps equation is art work here.

How likely do you reckon it is that AGM have simply stuck a full-length barrel in this? If they have, that would explain the huge FPS, and give an easy way to bring it down; shorten the barrel.

The RATECH NPAS nozzle is a good way of doing that. It's a tad pricey, but it reduces misfeeds, bb chops, cooldown and fps variance. It also allows you to adjust the output power - You can easily tune it down to less than 1J if needed.

The problem with the NPAS is that it costs more than the gun itself! That said, I do still plan on getting one when I can, it's just going to take some saving up!

Can you dry fire these gas m4's?

Hold the bolt stop down. Same as when you cycle ANY other GBB when empty. Not that you should be doing so, mind...

The problem with the NPAS is that it costs more than the gun itself! That said, I do still plan on getting one when I can, it's just going to take some saving up!

Not necessarily. The NPAS plastic nozzle set is only $50, and will fit into the stock WA/AGM bolt carrier, IIRC. You can then buy the RATECH CNC bolt at a later time.

Not necessarily. The NPAS plastic nozzle set is only $50, and will fit into the stock WA/AGM bolt carrier, IIRC. You can then buy the RATECH CNC bolt at a later time.

Can you link me to that? I can only find it for about $70/$80 on RA-Tech's website. They've also been lying to me, I swear I saw that the NPAS would only fit their NPAS Bolts!

Well, at least it cuts the cost of adjustable power somewhat!

where? in ratech.com the NPAS+plastic nozzle cost 80$, and the one who costs 50$ is the NPAS kit says that "It only match to RA-TECH nazzel and bolt carrier"

The NPAS with tool adjust costs 60$, but without plastic nozzle.

Edit: MDK Marshal was faster xD

where? in ratech.com the NPAS+plastic nozzle cost 80$, and the one who costs 50$ is the NPAS kit says that "It only match to RA-TECH nazzel and bolt carrier"

The NPAS with tool adjust costs 60$, but without plastic nozzle.

Edit: MDK Marshal was faster xD

The NPAS will fit in any WA type nozzel and allows for adjustable FPS - But if all you want to do is reduce velocity than you can simply file down the flute valve inside it. RA Tech sells replacements for $2 incase you mess up or want multiple for diffierent settigns... This was the "NPAS" method before NPAS.

How about just sticking a Madbull Crawler barrel in? That would drop the fps but you can still use greengas for the bigger kick...

<tin hat on... waiting for flaming re: Crawler barrel> :unsure:

Doesn't accept AEG Barrels, And it'd have all the downsides of a crawler ;)

EDIT; And it'd waste gas. Not a problem for AEG's, as the air kind of provides a good source of, well, air, but with gas guns it's a bit more worrisome.

http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/redirect.ph...stpost#lastpost

First thread I've seen of a owner.....

The content is in Chinese.....main point, leaky mag, and the pins in the lower receiver that secures the trigger group is backing out of the receiver....they are speculating about the bolt will break using propane...(note it hasn't yet)

http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/redirect.ph...stpost#lastpost

First thread I've seen of a owner.....

The content is in Chinese.....main point, leaky mag, and the pins in the lower receiver that secures the trigger group is backing out of the receiver....they are speculating about the bolt will break using propane...(note it hasn't yet)

Sure about the pins? Of all the AGMs that went through my hands none seemed to have this issue (see also pics in the reviews sections). The leaky mags were mentioned numerous times already, it's a common problem anyways and using propane doesn't really help as the AGM, just like the original from WA, is designed for the weaker HFC134, so I wouldn't be surprised if the bolt head breaks after too much stress, but who needs to shoot with 440fps???

not mine, just quoting.....the issue one anticipate will have is tolerance in parts, and it falls in a bell curve. QC is all about keeping the parts in tolerance, and that costs money....same reason why something like a WE Hi-Capa, there are people who swore by theirs, and others broke theirs in days.....

placed an order on tuesday with cobra airsoft and it is still pending so gave them a call to find out what the problem is and i was told that their is a problem with the magazine's and they are waiting for the manufacturer to change them,not sure how true this is but it sounded like bs order to get me off the phone.

not a happy bunny at the moment as i paid for the express delivery and it would seem they dont have any stock

placed an order on tuesday with cobra airsoft and it is still pending so gave them a call to find out what the problem is and i was told that their is a problem with the magazine's and they are waiting for the manufacturer to change them,not sure how true this is but it sounded like bs order to get me off the phone.

not a happy bunny at the moment as i paid for the express delivery and it would seem they dont have any stock

which version was it? i noticed Ebaybanned is selling the RIS version even its not ready yet, factory said day before yesterday atleast 10 days need before its finished i think is the 061 model the RIS version.

which version was it? i noticed Ebaybanned is selling the RIS version even its not ready yet, factory said day before yesterday atleast 10 days need before its finished i think is the 061 model the RIS version.

It is the m4a1 model and the website said they were in stock

Quote from EB:

AGM WA GBB M4 Metal 50 rds Magazine

[AGMMAG] 18.00USD

AGM notice reseller the GBB metal Magazine is 50 rounds. We will get them before 10 June. The price is 2/3 of GHK version :) We are on hoilday until 31 May, i will make more photo about the 061 , 062 and magazine when i be office ~~~ regards Paul ebairsoft.com

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?pro...f0fe9d479cd767a

Archived