AGM Gas-Blowback M4

j3T

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps the buffer spring is too strong. Maybe you can try cutting some coils off.

Perhaps. I'll screw the buffer tube out a few turns first and see if the increase of the distance of travel would "soften the blow".

Anyone thinks this is a bad idea?

BTW, if the lock back the bolt manually, insert a bb into the chamber and release the bolt catch, the slamming of the bolt against the chamber doesn't wack the bb into the barrel. I'm suspecting that there has something to do with the process of the bb being swept out of the mag and somehow not chambering properly.

Erik.

Oh god i got mine from ebaybanned too

I got the one with the Daniel Defence Ras

What npas do i get there are so many do i need the kit or what ? so many products ?

http://en.ratech.com.tw/product/rag/rag_wa...rag_wa_bolt.php

The DD RAS version is out (i.e. not just announced but available!?).

Anyway, I think U need the RA-Tech Aluminium Nozzle with Tool Adjust NPAS Set ($150) RAG-WA-Bolt-021. But please wait till someone else confirms. I got lazy and bought the entire bolt set complete for the easy "drop-in" replacement.

Well my experience for anyone else who is going to buy one, get it from ehobbyasia. Ordered it Saturday, on its way today.

have to agree, i ordered mine on a friday evening and the coming weekend was a bank holiday(sat, sun, mon). the gun arrived on tuesday so 1 business day to me., ya just cant beat ehobby service. :)

oh i didnt know e hobby had a DD Ras version other wise i would have got it from them

yeah ile buy the metal one over the plastic one

The GHK mags are $50 what mags should i buy then ?

Cheers zak

have to agree, i ordered mine on a friday evening and the coming weekend was a bank holiday(sat, sun, mon). the gun arrived on tuesday so 1 business day to me., ya just cant beat ehobby service. :)

That's interesting. I used to order from their ebay site all the time and I would be lucky to get my packages within 2 weeks....

And I think RacingManiac meant that the GHK mags don't like the G&P bodies, not that there are G&P mags.

Wait G&P have mags ?

I thought there were:

WA mags

GHK Mags (pro win)

AGM mags

?

I think these are all of them.

WA mags

GHK mags

AGM mags

Bomber mags

Inokatsu mags

PGC/Pro win mags

Ra-tech mags (not definite I don't think)

Once i saw the railed one in stock, and then I saw my new 400$ birthday money on my dresser, I went and bought this from EbayBanned. I'm going to London in a few days. (T20 Cricket World Cup) I'm coming back on Monday the 15th. Hopefully it'll be here by then.

so then what are the best mags, which ones should i buy ?

So far cost to function ratio(excluding the AGM mag) I think Bomber is pretty good. GHK is cheap but for G&P the tight fit is annoying. G&P's mag I think are modded WA mag and works alright for me thus far. I haven't start to buy mag in quantity yet because I still want to see which one will be the standard.....waiting to see how the PGC/Prowin one works out in price...

I second RacingManiac, for now Bomber's the way to go. The GHK was a very tight fit into the AGM and Prime receivers. They're HKD$430 in UNCompany in comparison to HKD$450 in other shops around HK.

BTW, although AGM mags are cheap, I personally wouldn't recommend them...they're so -heavy-! I'm also looking forward to Prowin when they come out.

where do i get the bomber mags and how much are they ?

They are for sale at many places I think, I got mine at Tokyo Model for $60USD plus shipping, GHK is available for $50. If you get the GHK at RA-Tech and if you get over $200 on your order its free shipping...

The Standard AGM mag is great, i would even go so far as to say it might be better than the WA one. its certainly been more reliable and doesnt leak. it locks home nicely too and havent had any issues with feeding from it etc. probably the cheapest too. :)

Illegal / Banned Subjects

You also cannot discuss anything that will help someone break the law in his or her locale. This includes the following...

•How to remove the Orange Paint from the muzzle of US replicas (or in other countries where it is a legal requirement)

I notice mine has a allen screw on the underside, loosen that then try

Which version did you buy? Railed, or standard?

When it comes to GBB rifles and fittings, I'm a noob tard. Will this fit the AGM? http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1508

When they say quick detach, what guns does it fit onto? Standard M4? How about this one? http://ebaybanned.com/product_reviews.php?...roducts_id=2239

Which version did you buy? Railed, or standard?

When it comes to GBB rifles and fittings, I'm a noob tard. Will this fit the AGM? http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1508

When they say quick detach, what guns does it fit onto? Standard M4? How about this one? http://ebaybanned.com/product_reviews.php?...roducts_id=2239

Mine is the non rail version, yes it will fit but the AGM M4 has a CW thread so you will need to buy a CW to CCW thread adaptor

Archived