AGM Gas-Blowback M4

j3T

the first one just clips over the flash hider so you dont need to remove anything, its just a regular Armalite type flash hider but i noticed that the foregrip isn't the standard type on the non railed version. the delta ring and forward ring are an odd size. I had to change the forward one to get the MOE to stay on but it wasn't solid enough for me so i used a Dboy's delta ring, then it was rock solid :)

So, delta ring and forward ring (if that what ya would call it,) pick up these and your laughing. :)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to reduce the snaring of the buffer spring by lining the buffer tube with about two inches of OAP slide. I can't totally stop the sanring. I can't line the entire tube because that would interfere with the follower that is a bit like a piston head.

I think they need to use springs that don't undergo some damping motion before settling at rest.

Erik.

OMG this is sooo confusing! If I buy the AGM GBB M4 am I gonna be regretting it soon after? I was gonna go for the WE version originally but if its just as good I might as well go for the AGM one as its about 1/2 the price. Questions would be: Is it compatible with the WE mags which are quite a lot cheaper than the WA ones and also is it compatible with the WE CO2 conversion kit and the CO2 mags?

Pleeeease someone help with this!

Does the bolt stop work with anyone's AGM?

Additionally, I've been looking like crazy, but is there a takedown guide for the mags around? I've got the slightest leak in the top of the mag which for all I know could be slag on the o-ring getting in the way... Depending on how the ring looks, I may go for the G&P set.. anyone done this yet?

Additionally, I've been looking like crazy, but is there a takedown guide for the mags around? I've got the slightest leak in the top of the mag which for all I know could be slag on the o-ring getting in the way... Depending on how the ring looks, I may go for the G&P set.. anyone done this yet?

Here you go Redwolf WA mag guide note that the AGM mag does not have the silver part inside that stops the liquid if you fire the gun upside down, the part showen in this image

WAM4MAG-TAPE_L.jpg

Here you go Redwolf WA mag guide note that the AGM mag does not have the silver part inside that stops the liquid if you fire the gun upside down, the part showen in this image

Thanks! That's a great resource!

P.S: After shooting the first two mags on propane and then spending three days with duster, i just gave it another run with propane... man this thing screams! I'm loving every moment (except the slightly leaky mag :P)

There is something wrong with the mag I have. Follower doesn't go to the top. The sliding switch does nothing. The lever that triggers the bolt-catch is rigid.

Erik.

G&P seals are a real tight fit but seem to have solved my leaky mag problem, got one of these and it doesn't seem to work at all http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=24912 also got one of these and it doesn't fit http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26948 and one of these http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26864 it fits and works but seems to lower the recoil rather that adding to it.

Still no joy with my tracking number and after another non descript email from jesse i started a claim on paypal.

2 hrs later i now have a new tracking number been sent to me through paypal for a parcel that was sent on tuesday.

Lets hope its for mine and not someone elses.

Has anyone received one from ebaybanned yet?

Ordered mine from RSOV on Saturday, they started packing the order on Monday, shipped it Tuesday with TNT, arrived at my house today. Simply asked them to write my site membership number and details + UKARA number on the outside and the package (also containing a CYMA AKM) spent all of an hour or two in customs.

G&P seals are a real tight fit but seem to have solved my leaky mag problem, got one of these and it doesn't seem to work at all http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=24912 also got one of these and it doesn't fit http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26948 and one of these http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26864 it fits and works but seems to lower the recoil rather that adding to it.

Have you tried using teflon tape under the stock seals to stop the leak?

Have you tried using teflon tape under the stock seals to stop the leak?

You know teflon tape doesn't seal stuff, right?

I dunno how you plan to use PTFE tape in these mags but if you're considering using it simply to pack the existing seals then perhaps it'd be better to use strips of rubber cut from either balloons or washing-up gloves?

You know teflon tape doesn't seal stuff, right?

In certain situations where it can complement a wedging force, it can aid in producing a tighter seal. But yeah, you don't have to use just PTFE tape.

Really thinking of buying one of these but I'm a bit confused by conflicting statements, does the 'bolt' lock back when the mag is empty?

Sales pitch says yes, some people here say the lever which does this is fixed and seems not intended to work?

it does, but the supplied mags don't always lock the bolt back. with the 3rd party mags it does lock back.

Archived