AGM Gas-Blowback M4

j3T

I dont no why Ebb gets such bad press i dont mind waiting as they are cheaper than everyone else! and i emailed paul after i ordred my AGM last night and he has already shipped it and sent me the tracking number :)

With other retailer's i dont have to worry if they have shipped the good's i paid for ,i dont have to send email's ask for a tracking number that should have been sent or find out that number does not work or be told a load of ###### and genarally lied to by the monkey's that work their reguarding the good's i paid for with me hard earned cash.

And they are not any cheaper as the basic shipping price is included in the price and i would rather pay extra from another HK retailer to have it shipped knowing it will arrive safly and in a timely manner rather than the when we get round to it and it will arrive when ever attitude i have got from ebaybanned every time i spend my mony with them.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New video of the RIS version:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

With other retailer's i dont have to worry if they have shipped the good's i paid for ,i dont have to send email's ask for a tracking number that should have been sent or find out that number does not work or be told a load of ###### and genarally lied to by the monkey's that work their reguarding the good's i paid for with me hard earned cash.

And they are not any cheaper as the basic shipping price is included in the price and i would rather pay extra from another HK retailer to have it shipped knowing it will arrive safly and in a timely manner rather than the when we get round to it and it will arrive when ever attitude i have got from ebaybanned every time i spend my mony with them.

perhaps your not loved enough?

But im a happy customer at least considering mine has been shipped within 24hrs of payment that must be a EBB first! however i did have to wait nearly 4 weeks when the tan peq-15 first came out but it only cost £5 shipped and i did get it so i didnt care. If you go to them for business perhaps peeps should understand you are gonna get a good price but wait 2/3 weeks for goods and then stop moaning about them it does get a bit boring but then i have always been treated well so maybe one day i will join the angry mob.

That vidio is good im at work so dont have sound but the recoil really comes through in the vidio.

With other retailer's i dont have to worry if they have shipped the good's i paid for...

... i would rather pay extra from another HK retailer to have it shipped knowing it will arrive safly and in a timely manner rather than the when we get round to it and it will arrive when ever attitude i have got from ebaybanned every time i spend my mony with them.

There is no reason not to ship IF in fact have the inventory.

I'm not angry just disapointed that ebaybanned is very random in the way it is operated ,if they dont have some thing in stock they should not advertise it for sale and if they have not shipped some thing they should not give out false or incorrect tracking detail's or lie to customer's.

I have alway's given them plenty of time to ship item's to me ,some times over a month but i stuggle to understand how other HK retailer's can offer the same good's for a few dollar's more and ship the item to me with in a few day's.

New video of the RIS version:

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Um, were you firing bb's?

bolt locked back when mag was inserted... but not when you 'finished' firing.

?

Mine arrived today :)

Didn’t get stopped by customs and it got here in 2 days (when EB decided to send the thing)

The Daniel Defence RAS was upside down, the ras unit was loose and poorly installed, the rest of the gun has no problems.

I managed to tighten the Daniel Defence RAS its still lop sided, as there is no gas block or gas rod to stabilise it

Mine is firing at 470 FPS consistently

Mag is leaking nothing major but small hisses

Bolt Stop functions works occasionally maybe 5 out of 10 shots empty.

Absolute *fruitcage* Joy to fire! The recoil is not that of a 5.56 but not weaker than a .22 i would say it was slightly stronger than a .22 when using green Gas

Problem: since the ras is in the way its a *badgeress* to adjust the hop unit

Very impressed, ile throw up a small video review by the end of the week

If I want to use RS Magpul parts on this gun, do I need the PTS or RS versions of those parts?

BE VERY CAREFUL when installing the RS Magpul Enhanced trigger guard. The width of the pin holes is smaller than that of a RS M4 and the length of the attachment points is wider than that of a RS gun by a few millimeters . I was installing mine when I noticed the space was a bit narrow, so I filed the edges a little and tapped in the locking pin. I didn't notice nor did it seem that the tabs were "cracked" I proceeded to attached the locking screw for the other end when BOTH tabs closest to the hand grip came off.

I strongly suggest carefully, I mean extremely carefully examing every step as you install one or choose the PTS polymer version to file rather than the AGM body. I'll try and get pics to show what happened...

The tiny lever (the one next to the outlet and facing the bb feed) on my mag won't close now, it just vents all the gas when I try to fill. It seems stuck?

Edit: Nm! I found the problem, a tiny tiny o-ring on the valve was semi dislodged, I am guessing from fullauto. This baby is staying on semi. (Actually considering modifying it for it. AR-15 seems fun enough anyways).

well mine has finally started moving along at the international hub after days of doing nothing at all, rifle has cleared customs with charges and on its way to local depot while upgrade parts are in at customs awaiting charges so at this rate it'll be friday before its all here

Aye, same with me, but I've got to have it posted to me by a mate; due to me going home for the summer, I've had it posted to his address in leicester. So, I've got to pay customs charges ASAP (should be able to do it tomorrow by phone), and then He'll have to post it to me.

With any luck, I'll have it inside of a week!

Was thinking about buying one, but i'm wary about modifications i'm going to have to make and the price it will add to the total what necessary changes are needed to make the gun work to its full potential.

It's £120 posted from HK. Just buy one!

Even if you sink a couple of hundred into it, it'll still be half the price of a WA, and probably still less than a WE.

Ooor, you can hope you get a good magazine, and do nothing. And wait for parts to fail? (Thats my plan atm anyways!)

Well my mag was "1st gen" so it didn't have the tape inside to fix the leaking. As for parts breaking my bolt has "exploded" so I need a new one, also my MBK "broke" so I need a new G&P one as well. :D A little list of things to change, but even then I still like my AGM GBBr.

Aye, same with me, but I've got to have it posted to me by a mate; due to me going home for the summer, I've had it posted to his address in leicester. So, I've got to pay customs charges ASAP (should be able to do it tomorrow by phone), and then He'll have to post it to me.

With any luck, I'll have it inside of a week!

wow, thought mine was taking its time! I think you ordered yours a week before me :(

got 17 digit customs ref number from girl at local depot and then paid it online, so mine is now out for delivery today (looks out window for any sign of big red van) ..just the upgrades i'll need to wait till friday for now

Well my mag was "1st gen" so it didn't have the tape inside to fix the leaking. As for parts breaking my bolt has "exploded" so I need a new one, also my MBK "broke" so I need a new G&P one as well. :D A little list of things to change, but even then I still like my AGM GBBr.

So a AGM = $120 + Shipping, G&P body = $180 + Shipping, new Bolt = ~$60-150 depends on what you want to get, new mag = ~$40-100

~$400-$500

New WOC $495.

So um....

Archived