AGM Gas-Blowback M4

j3T

Although some other people say they e-mailed them and they said they are :huh:

That's quite weird, I got pics from my source of AK GBB being made by Dboy/KLS, starting with their AKSU and my source told me that then they planed to release GBB AKs based on their previous AEG models.

I also got pics from Well M4 GBB, wich is a CQBR, but prototype isn't quite advanced yet, my source told that it is not expected before september.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although some other people say they e-mailed them and they said they are :huh:

i will meet with DBoys boss tomorrow personally, i will take pics of every new model they are working on and he told me today on the phone only GAS version they are working on now is the RK-01 GAS no M4. btw ;) that website that was uberhyped here, is not the direct link to DBoys it goes to Hong Kong trader just to let you guys know ;)

That's quite weird, I got pics from my source of AK GBB being made by Dboy/KLS, starting with their AKSU and my source told me that then they planed to release GBB AKs based on their previous AEG models.

I also got pics from Well M4 GBB, wich is a CQBR, but prototype isn't quite advanced yet, my source told that it is not expected before september.

they are making an AK GAS model, that has been said earlier just that someone said that they make M4 is not true at the moment.

Hate to rain on your parade but the magazines are different. Entirely different.

I'd love to see the WA style platform adopted as the 'standard' for GBBRs. That KA looks like it uses a similar bolt system to the WA, which can only be a good thing.

read my post again mate, did I say they are the same?

Well, I've just gone ahead and sent money to people for one of these... How could I not, to be honest?

Who knows, I might end up being the first person in the UK with one of these?

I can only hope gunner ships slowly and mine sails through customs... :D

don't be surprised if it doesn't ship asap,

"26 May In stock"

it would be awesome if the receivers were compatible with WA/G&P, then i'd get one.

I'm satisfied with my WE for now though,

Its a direct copy of the WA system, so why wouldnt they be compatible. :P

it is like buildign ahouse on quicksand, only you get to replace the quicksand for marble for a small fee. It is so good becuase of buying a $500 that requires upgrades, you but a $130 that requires upgrades. If the quality is ###### then you can reaplce any part with either a WA or other aftermarket part.

and if you get a lucky gun out the box, you jsut got an awesome gun for stupidly low prices.

Its a direct copy of the WA system, so why wouldnt they be compatible. :P

Prime and Inokatsu are parts made for the WA system, and both of their body size are different from WA system...and I believe its the same with G&P....

it is like buildign ahouse on quicksand, only you get to replace the quicksand for marble for a small fee. It is so good becuase of buying a $500 that requires upgrades, you but a $130 that requires upgrades. If the quality is ###### then you can reaplce any part with either a WA or other aftermarket part.

and if you get a lucky gun out the box, you jsut got an awesome gun for stupidly low prices.

What do you consider a "small fee"? If the body cracked you want to buy a G&P body and it costs more than the rifle. If the bolt broke and you need a new upgraded bolt its like $80+ to $130. If you want to replace the hammer assembly it'll be some other $$$. Soon you'll be at what one would spend for a WOC anyway....

:D the age old question....."what important thing should I spend my money on?"

I understand your point, and to a degree I agree with you. However, your last point kinda runs dry. Where as airsoft is "just" a hobby, so are the accessories for your car, the bigscreen (T.V I assume) the computers, and most definately....the girlfriend.

I guess if you had said something like, paying the mortgage, investing in your career, putting clothes on your childrens backs or even your own, might have made a better point. At the moment, it sounds like your saying, airsoft is a geek pastime, not worthy of serious funding, but cars, computers, girls and T.Vs are "cool" and therefore more valid......of course, I'm sure I'm wrong in my understanding ;)

u are right, those things are definitely way more important then hobbys, however, im a 19 year old in the army, dont have a wife and kids, and does not pay for living in the barracks, so to me it dose come down to witch item is worth mor than my bang for the bucks ;)

Prime and Inokatsu are parts made for the WA system, and both of their body size are different from WA system...and I believe its the same with G&P....

These bodys are thicker more to real steal spec, and thats why they are ALOT more exspensive, G&P bodys are very close to the same size as the orginal WA body's

These bodys are thicker more to real steal spec, and thats why they are ALOT more exspensive, G&P bodys are very close to the same size as the orginal WA body's

The Prime (and Inokatsu I believe) are also CNC'ed from solid aluminum.. and that's what's expensive compared to G&P's cast metal.

The inokatsu is forged. The Prime is CNCed from a block.

Guys your forgetting one thing, on AEG's the externals don't actually contain the parts and hold them together. There is no mechbox for gas guns, if these receivers are soft then the pins holes will widen the stuff will walk away from each other and now you need a new body. Sure it will take a fair amount of rounds, but it still will happen.

I think this ACM gun is fine for someone who wants too try a GBB but it is NOT a platform for upgrading.

Also on the topic of mags; The original WA design is pretty horrid, not because it doesn't hold gas well, but because its stupid. The bottom plate ht is integral ti the seal is a good example. Now everyone is gonna clone it so we will have a ton of stupidly designed mags! GREAT? Not really. The GHK mags are a much better design, they just have to work out the manufacturing kinks and they will be great. I'm also interested in how the PGC mags are designed, I wanna open one up.

It's sad that buying an airsoft gun has devolved into a Lucky Dip of sorts for most people.

:bleh: I think I'll buy the WA.

Ben.

It's all about $$ isn't it? I bought mine because Western Arms made it. I'm never going to buy this because AGM made it. The AGM M4 is NOT THE SAME THING as a WA M4. The AGM uses the same design as the Western Arms M4. Let's all get this straight everyone. You are buying a cheapy gbb rifle. NOT a Western Arms at a discounted price.

Archived