chownsy

just looking on a dboys website link i just got hold of and this

20092573934185.jpg

was on there

its not much but to me looks like a PKM

(sorry if this has been shown before)

also looks to be a scar heavy in the works too

20090206110012354.jpg

That is indeed a PKM - although i've never seen that black bar through the stock before. The wooden table top looks a lot like the one on world guns (bit random I know) so it may be a stock photo of a real one from somewhere else. In fact, it does look like a real gun i'm afraid.

-Matt

It's for show, I already asked them. I wish the PKM rumor mill would stop, it's annoying to keep crushing them.

The PKM bar is there because, to convert a PKM to semi-only (as it must be in the US to own for the majority of the population) you need to ensure enough pressure to cycle. The bar is both a workaround and a sign that the PKM is semi-only. It's also ugly as hell, but it's a necessary evil.

... I just realized ACM companies are a love-hate thing. You love them when you don't have the model they're cloning (for me, the PKM would be nice, but the PDW would be cooler), but it sucks when they're cloning the SR-15 E3, and you've just spent $180 on a G&P URX front kit. :P

For how long we hear rumours of a chinese MG42? I think the same goes for the PKM.

And it's less likely than the MG42, since there is no airsoft version to get the chinese "copy machine" running. :)

The site looks a lot like the first ACM website ever! I hope the PKM is real (yes, I know its been a hoax for some time, but I cant figure out why someone would make a site dedicated to Dboys products and start false rumours).

The site looks a lot like the first ACM website ever! I hope the PKM is real (yes, I know its been a hoax for some time, but I cant figure out why someone would make a site dedicated to Dboys products and start false rumours).

IT IS NOT REAL. THEY ARE USING THE PICTURE FOR DECORATION, MUCH LIKE THE OTHER PICTURES ON THEIR WEBSITE OF GUNS THEY DO NOT PRODUCE.

IT IS NOT REAL. THEY ARE USING THE PICTURE FOR DECORATION, MUCH LIKE THE OTHER PICTURES ON THEIR WEBSITE OF GUNS THEY DO NOT PRODUCE.

HOW ABOUT THEY USE PICTURES OF GUNS THEY ARE GOING TO PRODUCE? I DONT KNOW, LIKE THE AIMS, THE AKMS, THE KAC PDW, THE SCAR H, ....

Every gun shown on that site is already being sold / going to be sold. Why would they post ONE picture of a gun just for decoration? It doesnt even decorate!!

How about you have a nice cup of calm down. I e-mailed them. DBoys replied back that it is just for decoration. Seriously, I don't get why you are such a clone homer when it's pure speculation on your part. No evidence, no nothing. DBoys isn't known for creating guns from scratch (they have yet to make a SINGLE original design), and they have replied in e-mails to me that it is NOT a model they are currently pursuing.

Good lord. I wish your previous ban was permanent, because you're about as ignorant as a lobotomized mule. I seriously hope you don't start a rumor about a DBoys PKM based on your idle speculation, because in my opinion you're quite the kind of person to do something so asinine.

Archived