What colour lightsaber would you have?

ColDaz

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't have black xRAZERx...don't be silly. How many times have I explained the past few days...?

How can it be a black LIGHTsaber when black is only percieved when there is an abscence of light? It just wouldn't work, trust me.

And we can all have an invisible one (rolls eyes). Turn the swich to ''off'' :P.

what about a blacklight light saber - you could paint your nails with the UV varnish to co-ordinate :D

personally I'd have a green one just 'cos it's my favoutite colour. Double ended so I could spin about & take out several beings at once!

she's got a point. also, black lights (least the one i have in my PC) are fairly purpleish.... WANT!

ooh ooh ooh! UV reactive hair dye! and marker pen for your face!

<cue vision> you are foolish, young fool. (powers up lightsaber) (hair, face, hands, nails, clothes glow)

young fool: eeek!

purple because mace windu owns.... hey my cousin left himself signd in on my comp.... im really TM-P90-dude lol

im going to go for red because you watch palpatine kick yoda's *albatross* in the new one =D plus siths own the jedi, luke skywalker was a crazy hippy who had about as much force in him as a colt .25

:huh:

Does anyone else see something wrong with this?

I was going to say a red one because it's the classic sith colour, but then again red isn't really 'me' and would clash with my purple and black robes, sooooo......I would say I want a really vibrant purple coloured one.

That is, if I'm allowed to have a purple one after the "Mace Windu has the only purple lightsabre in the galaxy cos there's only one purple crystal in exsistence, blah blah blah...."

I'm surprised. No one has mentioned flecktarn yet.

well, it'd have to be flecktarn!

on a more serious note, Pink one hand, deepest darkest red (so red it looks nearly black) the other. plus four standard blue ones with a CO2 powered lightsaber launcher (turn it on, pu it in barrel, fire. use force pull to get it back!) oh, and one super long on for masamune style fighting...

:mellow:

You can't have black xRAZERx...don't be silly. How many times have I explained the past few days...?

How can it be a black LIGHTsaber when black is only percieved when there is an abscence of light? It just wouldn't work, trust me.

And we can all have an invisible one (rolls eyes). Turn the swich to ''off'' :P.

well what abt an ANTI-lightsaber! using some sort of special anti-matter crystal, it produces pitch black blade like a black hole that not even light can escape!

ok i have no idea how lightsabers or antimatter works....

i also thought that transparent would be cool, but not completely transparent.. more like the predator optic camoflauge effect... where light distorts around the blade.

Double ended blacklight lightsaber...obviously with awesome ultraviolet face paint design.

This thread reminds me of the attempted classic lightsaber knife-kill my cousin tried to pull a couple weekends ago at a skirmish with one of those retractable lightsaber toys. Glowing red rod in a night-time scenario= lots of fire drawn. :D

Hmm, on the other hand, wasn't that Dark Jedi on Dagobah mentioned only in the Timothy Zahn Thrawn trilogy? 'Cos I didn't think it was stricly canonical. And there's enough other stuff in the novels that the films are making look stupid.

:zorro:

Nah, what you have is that Lucas doesn't even know his own story, so ep 1-3 are out of the story line, not the books or ep 4-6.

Come on, the guy was originally going to call ep 6 Revenge of the Jedi

REVENGE!!!

This is after having Obi Wan and Yoda going on about how revenge is not the way of the jedi!

Thankfully for ep 5 and 6, other people were brought in and made them the classics we know and love, but think how bad they would have been if lucas had been directing it all.

Directorcass, I've got one, it's green

Archived