G&P Daneil Defense (Defender) RAS Development?

fiddlesticks4220

At this moment it appears that G&P has REmoved all of the Daniel Defense Products from its website. However it has not removed any of these products from its Japanese section. BTW for all us serious block 2 lovers G&P will be releasing an DD rail in FDE. (sorry about the Japanese)

http://www.gp-web.jp/index.php?md=pr&id=GP852D

I thought they sold it separately already. Then again no trades, so boo hoo :(

You are a sucker for trades aren't ya. Heck, I am too :).

I hope that the FDE one comes with trades, since my black G&P one does. Darnit, I really wish that this came out earlier. Would certainly be a lot better than the ACM one that I have.

There are currently 2 FDE replica Daniel Defense MK 18 RIS II's from China. One is very dark brown and the other is more golden brown. Unfortunately, the inner nut that holds the upper rail to the upper receiver is machined to the wrong specs to thread onto a TM, CA,etc. upper receiver or complete metal upper. Those who have installed it had to use a real steel AR-15 armorers wrench, oil and some work to thread them on forcefully. Another option was to purchase a real Daniel Defense inner nut but that option is not available to everyone. I hope a replica DD M4 RIS II is made-perfect for 14.5" M4 Block 2 projects.

Archived