Factory tournee part 5?

Frontiers

I know it's only rumour & i don't know where it's come from yet but i have heard that JG are moving their factories to Hong Kong.

If they did that would it make any differance to their legallity?

they would be able to legally produce airsoft guns, just like CA or any other HongKong based manufacturer

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's only rumour & i don't know where it's come from yet but i have heard that JG are moving their factories to Hong Kong.

If they did that would it make any differance to their legallity?

let me cut this rumour off, AGM was scouting locations in Hong Kong a while back, its funny how truth changes its way in internet. JG is not going anywhere they are in same place as before.

Its now april (after March ;) ), any idea when you'll be heading to the factories Frontiers?

still waiting a bit as most factories still closed, pointless to travel if nothing to see ;) i let you know as soon as i know when is good time to hit the scene!

let me cut this rumour off, AGM was scouting locations in Hong Kong a while back, its funny how truth changes its way in internet. JG is not going anywhere they are in same place as before.

Hmmm, if AGM really did that, I guess they'd have easier time with their ambitious projects. The WW2 guns won't sell as well as Armalites and AKs, but they WILL sell, and pretty well anyway. And the WA M4 clones? Cash cow.
  • 1 month later...

Archived