Factory tournee part 5?

Frontiers

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Frontiers, if you have a chance at JP( if you haven't been their already) can you see if they plan of releasing the Sig556 shorty(552 version of 556), or possibly the classic version?

BTW i always love you tournee threads. keep up the good work.

Gas G3??? Will there be electric version for it? I never have good experience with GBB but that was nearly 2 decades ago. Definitely getting the Cyma Mp5K and G3, if there is electric ones.

EDITED: Sorry, re-read Frontier's page 2 post again and I missed the GAS word! ^_^

Really, that KAC is sweet. Don't even know such gun existed and now, its on my list!

B

....Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, would you be mine, could you be mine......"

Random Mr.Rogers PBS reference when one writes something then fact rears its annoying head..... :P

Guys, I just noticed it now... How hard will it be to convert that gas G3 into a full-length version? If that guy from Unconventional Airsoft managed to do it with a Maruzen MP5K, I smell a nice gas-driven MSG90!

DBoys AKMS look much better than the CYMA one IMHO. Cool that Well cloned the Maruzen AS-2. But no RPK pics? :(

Even so, all creds to you Frontiers, for providing us the news! ^_^

RPK is on beginning and they had the real gun there but they had took it apart for cloning the parts so couldnt see that now, just saw some pictures of it but later when parts start popping up :) well see more.

CYMA M4 looks like ######! Is it the production model? KAC PDW is mine pending a review.

its a prototype :P not ready M4 model yet! patience!

Does the Well G3sas use the same gas system as their Mp5k?
i will ask dont know this now, it shot great though i shooted with it

Hey Frontiers, if you have a chance at JP( if you haven't been their already) can you see if they plan of releasing the Sig556 shorty(552 version of 556), or possibly the classic version?

BTW i always love you tournee threads. keep up the good work.

Today met with Jin Peng and its 3 weeks away :) the picture has been up for longtime already from my last tournee i had a proto pic of that model but they had some problems and apparently is on the final stages, soon releasing it!

Frontiers,

thanks a lot for your tournee threads.

What about Dboys' GP-25 and GP-30? Have you got any news?

no had news of those other than that they are on the map(planned to make but not sure timetable now, they are very busy now with so many new models coming up)

i Visited today KS (Kai Sheng who make the P90 series and USP gas pistol) have good news from them, also i visited Both Elephant they had some new Gas pistols and some other news today is Chinese holiday so A&K was closed :( but i have plenty of pictures and news to report and i will do them first thing in the morning, i just travelled 10 hours today and im beat :P going to sleep now, i will get up after 8+ hours and post all the latest news from today and Snorkelman will be getting a picture delivery first thing in the morning, until tomorrow! cheers!

no had news of those other than that they are on the map(planned to make but not sure timetable now, they are very busy now with so many new models coming up)

how much influence do you have with kalash? any hope of convincing them that there's a GP25 shaped gap in the market that could do with filling pretty quickly? :P

I'm much MUCH more interested in the Price and ETA on the GBB G3... yeah, so it's an SAS, but it's a GBB G3.

Longer foregrip, cocking tube and so forth, and we've got ourselves a GBB G3 Whatever.

I'm going to need to buy on of these. No if's, but's, or maybe's. This is probably the time where I sell off my AEG's to pay for it!

The thing is that the Maruzen/Well MP5K fires from an open bolt, while RS G3 and MP5s fire from a closed bolt. It does make a difference in feel.

That and the maruzen blowback system on the MP5K and Micro UZIs are not that strong.

yesterdays round up:

Jin Peng : their Sig 556 is ETA about 3 weeks away they had some problems but is sorted apparently now reason why it got delayed before

Both Elephant: is the maker of the TERCEL brand not Double Eagle like i falsely reported earlier got false intel on that, now i met with them and i can guarantee they make that M1911 GAS Blowback, their next model under TERCEL brand will be GAS Glock 17/18 Blowback (he was not 100% sure which one but ETA 2 months for that model so is under works already) no plans for other big models on electric for now

JLS: had a quick bump meeting no new models on plans now

Galaxy: no new items either

KS - aka Kai Sheng they have 6 models of the P90 pretty cool looking have pictures and the USP gas pistol and new picture of proto they are making also from KSC clone pretty cool looking, later you see the pictures! no plans for electric other models (those P90 they made for Echo1 but apparently that contract is finished so they can sell to anyone now)

asked Cyma someone wanted to know if CM041/CM041PDW is blowback, answer is no, no Blowback

i could not connect with A&K due to the holidays its official holiday in China so :( that was a bummer, but i try to get some info from them later still on the new models timetable, working on that.

the WELL gas model G3 SAS they "Claim" is not a clone that is they make themself :P hard to believe though haha, anyone know if there is a GAS version of that model outside? where they might have been able to clone it from.

*edit i sent the pictures to Snorkelman already he said he will post them about in around 7 hours from now when has has time to finish them :) cheers

Jin Peng : their Sig 556 is ETA about 3 weeks away they had some problems but is sorted apparently now reason why it got delayed before

any idea if its a King Arms clone?

cause i really want one but with out the silly blow back and one which won't cost me a arm and a leg to buy

(if it does have blow back im gonna find a way of disabling it)

any idea if its a King Arms clone?

cause i really want one but with out the silly blow back and one which won't cost me a arm and a leg to buy

(if it does have blow back im gonna find a way of disabling it)

JP version no have blowback, i dont know what clone it is but i try to find out :)

Archived