Factory tournee part 5?

Frontiers

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow vander, sounds Excelent..

Its a Real bummer for me, Sence installing my new Virus softwear, Photobucket is blocked completely.. lol I acctually ran to a friends house after reading this to view these pictures. All looks awsome, That Dboys PDW looks more appealing than I thought.

Couldnt help but stair at the CYMA Mp5ks. What I notaced-

The Charging Handles looked Chopped, that means you should be able to fit a 9.6v battery in there. Vander, can you confirm they bodys were metal? Also, on both there are holdes on the front? Why? Wit those holes you can see your battery..

EDIT

Snorkle, Could you please do us a favor? Because the board already resize the pictures, could you leave them at full size please? ^_^

i <3 teh big pics.

Wow vander, sounds Excelent..

Its a Real bummer for me, Sence installing my new Virus softwear, Photobucket is blocked completely.. lol I acctually ran to a friends house after reading this to view these pictures. All looks awsome, That Dboys PDW looks more appealing than I thought.

Couldnt help but stair at the CYMA Mp5ks. What I notaced-

The Charging Handles looked Chopped, that means you should be able to fit a 9.6v battery in there. Vander, can you confirm they bodys were metal? Also, on both there are holdes on the front? Why? Wit those holes you can see your battery..

EDIT

Snorkle, Could you please do us a favor? Because the board already resize the pictures, could you leave them at full size please? ^_^

i <3 teh big pics.

full metal both CM041 and CM041PDW just some minor details might change as they are still in development, not ready versions.
Vanderer, Do you know if Yin peng will release their Sig 556 in short version too? but its a pity it has no BB... well, I cant have everything :)

Man, I feel like at Christmas when you post one of these threads :lol:

i think they will make only one version of that :( the 556 one long version, glad you enjoy it :)

have left them pretty much the size I cropped them to as requested so dont blame me if they take longer to load or are all random sizes rather than nice n neat uniform size :P OK here goes (should take about four posts to complete them)

usp

133usp1.jpg

133usp2.jpg

133usp3.jpg

133usp4.jpg

133usp5.jpg

usp long

133usplong1.jpg

133usplong2.jpg

133usplong3.jpg

133usplong4.jpg

HELLO,

USP clonees??? SWEET! I will be getting 2 of this babe, provided that the price is good. The KSC selling at over US$400 where I am. No thanks so, I hope this one is priced right!

Thanks for more sharing and I am looking forward to the Sig 556, one awesome looking AEG that one!!!

B

Forgive me, but I am still new to AEG's.

I thought KS already had a line of P-90's? Are these improved models or same? I am saving for their full set P90 Nitro.

Thanks!

B

these are the existing models, main news from them was the new GAS pistols, just took the pictures while i was there. they have 6 different models of total of those P90 models.

Thanks for your reply, Frontier!

Ah ok! P90's are next on my list after the G36's.

You know, Frontier, while you are there in them factories. You should ask for free samples to write reviews for them too! :P

Have to calm myself before the USP reaches the shore here. I hope they price this accordingly instead of few times their actual price which they usually like to do for clone GBB's.

Pssst, Frontier, please suggest SL8, SL9 and CA2-8 if you talk to them again.

Thanks very much there!

B

Any info on the Army Kimber? Release date, Marui compatability, pics etc?

This thread is awesome.

hold your horses mate :P i just 2 days ago got them to agreed to make it :P im sure it aint this or next month hehe need some time to make it but this year for sure!

I spy a "Manufactured by KSC Japan" sticker in the first USP long picture. Is that sticker also a clone? :D

Or is that the original KSC USP Match they are going to clone?

Thanks for sharing with us all that info :D

i think that was is the clone because its release date is 4 weeks so its almost ready :)

Archived