WE SCAR GBB viideos

apmaman

Let fanboys be fanboys ;) I'll sacrifice not being able to chamber check for a more reliable feeding system (so chamber checking isn't even necessary).

I'm really excited about WE's new SCAR. Look on the bright side guys, at least it's NOT "another m4." :D

Also, the 'bolt' operation sucks when compared to the WA-style. :)

In which way?

yeah the WE works better, that pretty much sucks I agree.

We know it already, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Get a WA tattoo and give us a break.

@ topic:

Of course it cycles in semi. the camera is just crappy.

In which way?

yeah the WE works better, that pretty much sucks I agree.

We know it already, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Get a WA tattoo and give us a break.

@ topic:

Of course it cycles in semi. the camera is just crappy.

his goal is to bother WE owners. hes just trolling.

Back when the prototype first came out (that SCAR-L with the tan upper and black lower) Airsoft Buddy said it would be "priced similarly to M4 AWSS." So around $360-$400 before shipping. Not bad at all. But the reciprocating charging handle leads me to believe that the WE SCAR WONT be as gas efficient as the WE M4, oh well we'll see. I just hope it comes in black as well as tan.

The reciprocating charging handle, even if it makes the gun less gas efficient, it should increase the "recoil" of the gun over the WE M4, as there's more mass moving back and forth with each shot. But hopefully that won't lead to a less reliable gun, but it probably does. <_<

Back when the prototype first came out (that SCAR-L with the tan upper and black lower) Airsoft Buddy said it would be "priced similarly to M4 AWSS." So around $360-$400 before shipping. Not bad at all. But the reciprocating charging handle leads me to believe that the WE SCAR WONT be as gas efficient as the WE M4, oh well we'll see. I just hope it comes in black as well as tan.

The reciprocating charging handle, even if it makes the gun less gas efficient, it should increase the "recoil" of the gun over the WE M4, as there's more mass moving back and forth with each shot. But hopefully that won't lead to a less reliable gun, but it probably does. <_<

It will come in black and tan.

As much as I think this is super sexy, I just don't see how any GBB rifle can be skirmishable against AEGs with midcaps/highcaps/boxmags. I'm not the type that sprays and prays, I only use midcaps and only go through about 4-6 mags a day, but only having 30 rounds and having to worry about cooldown just makes me think that they're not really practical. This would be fantastic for a milsim game where only real caps were allowed :)

Anywho, to tie all of that into the subject so I don't go too off topic; on the other hand, a GBB DMR or sniper rifle I think more practical and just pure sex. A SCAR-H based DMR would be hot like fire! :flamed:

I've gone a full day using just my WE M4. I didn't even bring a backup AEG as a spare. I only shoot on semi so as to not rip through my ammo and also to prevent cool down from affecting me. It is a blast! I have no issues with hitting my target at all with this gun. It is a blast to use and so much fun I can't even begin to describe. I cannot wait for this to come out. I will definitely be picking one up for myself. Anybody know an estimated arrival date?

Archived