A New G&G Blowback M4

fiddlesticks4220

oh look! another M4/M16/AR15 variant! great!

:S

Oh look! Another person complaining about airsoft Armalites! Great!

:S

Seriously, big deal. It's blowback, so at least they're bringing something new-ish to the table. What you gotta understand is that people *love* anything that looks like M4. Especially here in the US with it being used by our armed forces, with it showing up in every action movie ever, and being common in popular video games like Call of Duty. As a result, they sell well. As cool as something unique like an FN F2000 is, it just isn't going to sell as well as something like an M4. So, the smart business move is to make Armalite style guns. Airsoft companies may be catering to a hobbyist crowd, but that doesn't change the fact that their primary goal here is to maximize profit.

Again your complaining about a new gun? If you don't like it don't buy it. Seriously, Toptech has a very nice "RELIABLE" blow back design! The fact that they are releasing a new rail style for the top tech line is amazing in itself to me. Seriously have you seen the awesome warranty on these?

FYI, I believe the trained eye see's almost every gun as unique in one way or another, Armalite and other styles alike. ;)

Can't click on that link in work, could someone please post a nice picture for me to look at. Or am I going to get flamed and told, its an armalite you've seen one before move along? Maybe not, maybe someone would be kind enough to fill my void while am in work, the void of wanting to see a nice picture of this M4 variant by G&G.

Archived