JG SR25 and SR25K

Cohacq

Jing Jong are no re-branding, what the hell. Rather have the A&K if am honest the way the price of the Jing Jong's are going in the uk. Hole point of a clone is that its cheaper and that you would want to buy an AEG that you wouldn't buy due to the price tag of say VFC or ICS.

Dont get me wrong I've owned ICS, classic army and still love to get Tokyo Marui P90's. Stop buying The P90 after I realised I kept getting a new one not using it then selling as I'd stick to my old battered one.

..what do you mean by "raided"? By the Police? I always hear some rumours in the net about "raiding" different ACM-manufacturers, but the supply of these guns was never a problem.

the short one, is available at the polish shops for a while.

Lance

Yes JG were raided, but its all the games of cat and mouse over there with bribes and deals cut. Iguess someone just didn't pay what was asked.

Supply will probably be reduced for a little while, while JG negotiate for their moulds back, but this won't take affect for a while, as the guns are already shipped to manufacturers.

Very beautiful rifles, I love the Sr-25... I loved my A&K when I had it, even though it didn't feed for *suitcase*, or shoot straight... and had a horrible response/rof...

...that thing was terrible. Damn... Why did I love it so much? :huh:

If these JG's are actually decent, I might have to pick one up sometime. I just hope they don't have the full-auto markings, and shoot under 400 FPS.

Edit: GAH! I absolutely LOATHE these stocks JG is putting on their M16's and similar models!

If you like it that much, why not buy the CA <_< ?

Ben.

Your mother, Trebek. :sarcasm:

Because I can't afford to spend that much on a base rifle and then drop upgrades into it, when I could just do the same with the JG to the point where it's not a JG anymore.

If these JG's are actually decent, I might have to pick one up sometime. I just hope they don't have the full-auto markings, and shoot under 400 FPS.

no full-auto markings from the looks of it :-) I wonder if it can fire full auto? Most people seem to want to use this as a semi sniper

Should also have a mosfet in it too

A decent bipod, couple of mid-caps, a paint job, change the spring so it can fire at 500fps and all will be right in the world :-)

no full-auto markings from the looks of it :-) I wonder if it can fire full auto? Most people seem to want to use this as a semi sniper

Should also have a mosfet in it too

A decent bipod, couple of mid-caps, a paint job, change the spring so it can fire at 500fps and all will be right in the world :-)

Sorry my mistake it does have full-auto markings

Archived