No...NPAS is different from NPS.

Negative Pressure ADJUSTABLE System - means the amount of gas allowed to go forward (FPS) or back (blowback) is adjustable

Negative Pressure System - gas is always allowed through the valve to propel the bb.

Positive Pressure System - the existence of a bb holds the valve open to allow gas to propel it forward.

G&P WOCs use a no pressure system with a floating valve with no spring that was neither positive nor negative. It was literally just "floating". I don't know about their new releases.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, unless that PA USA material is magical, I think it would be stupid to buy a $63 nozzle that's going to break within 5000 rounds.

I mean, at least spend $13 extra to get a bolt carrier with it! :P

Although the material on those G&P nozzles does look good.....

-Luis

Edited by Luis21
Hi, I have one question to NPAS users. I want to buy "New version Aluminium Nozzel with tool Adjust NPAS set" for $150USD and don't know it will fit to default BC.

Does anybody know it? Thanks.

Like CK said, RA-Tech has fit the $60 back parts NPAS into an AGM BC so the new $150 will fit since the rear part is what matters and it's still the same.

-Luis

Hey guys, here's the pic of my broken stock tube... good thing I've got a spare... sorry bout the crappy pics, used my mobile phone since my sis is borrowing my digicam...

brokenstock3.jpg

brokenstock2.jpg

brokenstock1.jpg

other than that my M4 is still shooting nicely...

Another thing, here's a DIY trick for those who have trouble with their hop up and also cures the bb dribbling problem ... I'm still using the stock plastic hop up chamber and hop up rubber, but what I added was a bit of rubber o-ring that I've cut and fitted to the hop up lever, I fitted it between the two prongs on the hop up lever, you just have to experiment with the sizing... and now my hop up is nice and it doesn't dribble anymore...

sorry bout the crappy picture, but hope you guys get the idea...

modifhopup.jpg

@ Luis.. everything was stock... I think it was because I was using a CTR stock, because you have to use quite some force when you unlock the mechanism of the CTR stock that the buffer tube broke at that point...

Edited by raito
does anyone know something abot the "ACM GBB M4" at rsov.com? they looks like the AGM m4, but with less things. also less quality? for what i have read, they got some pros, like metal hop up chamber, and other lil things.

just had one finaly turn up in the post picked mine up from Gunners ratherthan RSOV but as far as i know its same gun

steel bolt catch

steel flash hider

steel front end cap for handguards

steel castle nut for buffer tube - tube looks to be WA/RS thread (ie not AGM proprietery thread)

wobble free receiver (very tight rear pin)

cycles nicely with my modified JDT carrier (still to try it with an unmodded JDT carrier need to dig one out)

havent had chance to strip it apart just yet to test parts compatibility should manage that later this afternoon offhand Ive got a feeling the hop unit adjuster might well be proprietary (barrel cut out looks smaller)

just had one finaly turn up in the post picked mine up from Gunners ratherthan RSOV but as far as i know its same gun

Would love to know more about this ACM M4 when you get the chance man. Not much info out there on it but ive heard that its internally more reliable than the AGM (metal hop, reinforced bolt stop and nozzle) but a little worse in terms of its external aethetic appeal.

Would love to know more about this ACM M4 when you get the chance man. Not much info out there on it but ive heard that its internally more reliable than the AGM (metal hop, reinforced bolt stop and nozzle) but a little worse in terms of its external aethetic appeal.

I'll pop a review up in next day or two once I've thrown a bundle of parts at it and see how it gets on with them. Id rate the external as better than the AGM, I've swapped the complete hop unit and inner barrel with a standard set, but still to see what parts from the ACM hop unit are individually compatible/easily modded.

Bolt stop is steel single part unit (no wee insert)

bolt carrier group is pretty cheap n cheerful affair (Id rate the AGM bcg higher and it isnt exactly wonderful) though ability to to get decent ROF from the steel JDT bolt carrier group when fitted on this ACM more than compensates for that

buffer tube is commercial spec so slightly fatter tube than WA etc - I need to source a milspec RS or WA/G&P tube to see if the threading is on spec

GHK mags dont fit out of the box, but doesnt seem much in it so hopefully minor mods should address that.

steel bolt catch

steel flash hider

steel castle nut for buffer tube - tube looks to be WA/RS thread (ie not AGM proprietery thread)

cycles nicely with my modified JDT carrier (still to try it with an unmodded JDT carrier need to dig one out)

havent had chance to strip it apart just yet to test parts compatibility should manage that later this afternoon offhand Ive got a feeling the hop unit adjuster might well be proprietary (barrel cut out looks smaller)

as soon as u can, polease post pix, or any more info will be apreciated thanks!

At Luis or anyone else who may know the answer:

Is there anyway to reduce the amount of rattling coming from the buffer spring while firing? I know that its impossible to eliminate it (as it does that on the RS as well) but mine rattles like a goddamn maraca. Any help?

Is there anyway to reduce the amount of rattling coming from the buffer spring while firing? I know that its impossible to eliminate it (as it does that on the RS as well) but mine rattles like a goddamn maraca. Any help?

Mine doesn't rattle when I'm using my JDT BCG. However it rattles pretty loudly when I use the stock AGM BCG. It's because of the high speed of the BCG moving back so expect lightweight BCGs to make more noise.

I don't think tape will work well, unless you wrap it coil by coil. You can try lining the inside circumference of the buffer tube with some some paper that's thick as an index card. You don't want it thicker than that because it will put uneeded resistance on your recoil buffer, also make sure that it's secured with a light glue.

I personally think it sounds cool, just another step in realism. However I know some of you hate it.

-Luis

On real AR's, some people use a small bit of light grease on the buffer spring or the inside of the buffer tube to quiet the "SPPRROOIINNGGG!!". I imagine it would work on these rifles too.

steel bolt catch

steel flash hider

any news on this?