• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to those who have the ACM M4, how do you like the mags, they havn't sold the JG mags seperatly yet, and I sware by those, so maybe they'll have the ACM ones soon. So how do you guys like them?

The mag that came with my ACM M4 was disappointing. It leaks from the fill valve, top, and bottom, the bolt stop arm broke, and the mag rubber was too soft and ripped in less than 200 rounds. You'd be better off getting a GHK or Pro-win mag.

And can you really drop the thing and still have it working?

You mean drop the mag? It all depends. If the mag falls on the feed lips and breaks them then no. If the mag cracks an important part then no. If the mag falls on a ranger plate and then softly tilts over then probably. Dropping gas mags is not a good idea.

I own two GHKs (both broke...and have been repaired since) and three pro-wins. I would take the Pro-win any day over a GHK

Here's why:

Feed lips: GHK is plastic- BAD The pro-win is metal and exceedingly sturdy

Fitting: GHK requires a bit of sanding to fit. Pro-win does not

Performance: GHK is alright, with solid blowback. Pro-win, however, blows it away in this category. Excellent mag-nozzle seal. As for cool down, I stepped outside (35-ish degrees F) and let loose with dry fire. It must have cycled 60-70 times without much slowing down. Remember, this is in the cold.

does anyone know some selling spare bit for Npas ,particularly the little adjusting bit ?

Mine snapped off and because of that it likes to rotate during firing :(

Sorry to hear...

Are you talking about the flute valve or the actual 4-pronged threaded piece?

-Luis

Darn, I can't manage to lock my bolt back.

There's a RATECH BCG installed in the rifle, and an Element steel bolt stop (thanks Luis!), and sometimes it will lock back, but it's rare. I'm talking just by a dryfire btw, so not after emptying a full mag.

I am heading to HK in 2 months time, and I am going to pick up some parts for my AGM, I am guessing a couple of prowin magazines, reddot/acog/something, and a new front.

Can anyone reccomend a front that is wobblefree and guaranteed to fit on the agm without modification?

There's a RATECH BCG installed in the rifle, and an Element steel bolt stop (thanks Luis!), and sometimes it will lock back, but it's rare. I'm talking just by a dryfire btw, so not after emptying a full mag.

Thats weird...maybe your mag spring isn't strong enough? Is there any wear on the BCG or bolt stop?

-OGGY

Make sure that, once installed, the bolt stop is moving freely and not sticking when you activate it manually.

Also, like OGGY said, make sure that the corner on the carrier that catches onto the bolt stop isn't rounded or worn down.

What magazine are you using?

-Luis

I am heading to HK in 2 months time, and I am going to pick up some parts for my AGM, I am guessing a couple of prowin magazines, reddot/acog/something, and a new front.

Can anyone reccomend a front that is wobblefree and guaranteed to fit on the agm without modification?

I've currently got a G&P barrel nut (i.e. an normal AEG after market part, not GBB specific) holding my outer barrel on, so I'd presume any front end that'll fit a G&P (and by extension most TM spec) AEG will also go on your AGM. So you've got quite a wide range of options there, rather depends on the sort of style you want.

Anyone else had any problems with BB's jamming and double loading when using the RaTech plastic nozzle and NPAS? switched back to my AGM nozzle with the NPAS installed on that and had no problems... couldnt put my finger on what was causing the issue.

Did a very handy little mod to my AGM tonight. I found that out of my 7 mags (all AGM) I was getting different amounts of kick from each mag. Placed a thin strip of plastic card on top of my mag catch just to hold the mags that 1mm or so higher and it makes all my mags seal far better with the nozzle! They all give the gun a very nice kick now. Just thought it was worth mentioning...

Far-T