Mine was (I think) double feeding for a while, the extra bb was just getting stuck in front of the nozzle and stopping it locking fully forward, using an RAT metal nozzle with NPAS. Not a clue what was causing it and never got a chance to extensively test it out much; I'm thinking either brand of bb, brand of magazines, or the rather weak buffer spring may potentially be involved.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As already mentioned, it looks like a copy of the RA-Tech. That said, I'm never ordering from EBB again. I ordered one of those AABB nozzles from them, after a month and no word from them I sent an email. They responded that it was out of stock, so I asked where my refund or notification was. I get the response "I think we will refund to you soon". Ten days later and I'm still out the $13.50 that I really should've spent on a box of .223

agreed same thing happened to me on 2 different orders for a nozzle.Ebb said they were in stock I ordered the day they were released and never got an update .. emailed them finally and the said all items were out of stock and they may be back in stock in about a month .. totally agree I should have spent the money on .223 but with my luck I would of not been able to find any..waiting and hopefully another retailer will have some so i can get my agm up and running and still have money for some 223

Hi people, I have a question. I've got an AGM m4 Gbb and I have bought a Bomber mag for it. When i charge it and shoot it spits all the gas the magazine has inside. Is there any way to fix the problem or is it just maybe that it's not compatible? I tried to lubricate the valve with silicone oil but it does the same. I wait for your answers. Thanks guys.

Hi people, I have a question. I've got an AGM m4 Gbb and I have bought a Bomber mag for it. When i charge it and shoot it spits all the gas the magazine has inside. Is there any way to fix the problem or is it just maybe that it's not compatible? I tried to lubricate the valve with silicone oil but it does the same. I wait for your answers. Thanks guys.

Is the bolt carrier cycling back fully, all the way?

If not then the carrier isn't depressing the valve lock on your magazine and letting the valve close. When this malfunction happens then all the gas is vented in one go.

-Luis

Is the bolt carrier cycling back fully, all the way?

If not then the carrier isn't depressing the valve lock on your magazine and letting the valve close. When this malfunction happens then all the gas is vented in one go.

-Luis

No. the carrier and the bolt don't even move when I shoot. I think it's maybe a valve problem because I saw that it's one or two milimetres longer than the Agm one. I saw too that the gas route bucking is bigger in the Bomber one. Can any of this things be the problem???

No. the carrier and the bolt don't even move when I shoot. I think it's maybe a valve problem because I saw that it's one or two milimetres longer than the Agm one. I saw too that the gas route bucking is bigger in the Bomber one. Can any of this things be the problem???

Yes, if the bolt carrier group isn't moving at all then the carrier will not deppress the magazine valve lock which will allow the valve to vent all of the gas in the magazine.

What BCG are you using?

If the setup and seal aren't good then you'll have trouble.

-Luis

anyone know of a compatible buffer tube? I bought a G&P thinking it would fit but its diameter is larger than the agm one.

The AGM lower receiver threads are different then the RS threads, so any other buffer tube will not work. You ahve to buy a AGM replacement or buy another lower receiver.

Finally got a game in with my somewhat modified AGM into a game. Jammed once during a game, but fortunately i was able to mash the bb into the nozzle sot hat it will continue to cycle. The biggest annoyance was the GHK mags jamming due to the bb's, so will have a go at widening the bb tracks soon. Use'd straight propane, which was alright, but prefer green gas just because it smells nicer, and is about the same price as pure prooane (as far as I can see).

Anyway I'm running:

Ra-tech full bcg + alu nozzle tip

Ra tech complete hop unit (did have the 5ku aeg unit, but it jammed tons, so got rid of it)

5ku hammer with bearing

Ratech sear

ra-tech bolt stop

G&P colt body

G&P crane stock

G&P desert strom grip

Steel outer barrel at CQB length

and a Dboys RIS

It performed well, though felt a little sluggish at cycling, might try a weaker recoil spring.

Now if only someone would make CO2 mags for it!

Alex

Did you have to modify any of the parts to work in your gun and did it improve much ? I need to replace my hopup anyways but I'm thinking about also doing the complete BCG. But sometimes you read it doesn't fit in the AGM or it needs to be machined. I don't like spending 300$ on upgrades to find out it still needs (a lot of) work.

The body was quite tight with a lot of things due to the insane thickness of the paint on it. the RaTech bolt stop need a little filling to fit into the firing block. The GHK mags also need a lot of wearing in for the G&P body, but if I were you, I'd get the prowin mags anyway.

The Ra-tech BCG fitted like a dream, no issues with that (just make sure ya get the WA type and not the INO type (unless you have an INO gbbr)).

I found the hammer with bearing made the cycling a lot smoother so I'd say get that.

But as far as im concerned the only thing that required an hour or so worth of fitting was getting things into the G&P body.

Overall the performance was better in some places wand worse in others. Because of the weight of the BCG cycling was a little slower, but that can be remedied by a winter spring and the GHK mags were a bit of a pain when they got the bb's stuck in them. But reliability wise it was great, gas consumption was okay for the temp.

Alex

I think the recoil of my AGM finally killed my KA Holosight, tried changing the batteries with new ones and still wont work... anyone have this kind of problem? recoil killing your red dot/holosight ? (replica ones that is, not real ones)

Edited by raito

Finally got mine to work exceptionally well:

bssahger.jpg

bssavnster.jpg

bssaovanifrn.jpg

Kitlist:

AGM M4 RIS GBBR

5ku Outer barrel

5ku Hopup unit

NoName Hopup housing

G&P hopup rubber

5ku Bolt carrier

5ku NPAS

Element RA-Tech clone Nozzle

G&P Vltor Upper Reciever

G&P Acog red-dot

Dboy flip-up rear sight

NoName G27 grip

NoName short front grip

AGM Magazine

I had a lot of problems on the way, the original AGM nozzle gave me trouble when using the NPAS and the G&P Vltor upper (the upper was tricky to install in the original AGM lower aswell). Overall the gun now performs very very well. its been working 100% since i put all of these things together. And with great adjustment with the NPAS.

Its been a long ride of trial and error, and also researching on the internet, this thread has given me a lot of answers, so thanks all of you. especially luis21.

If you want to know anything about making this setup or simular, feel free to send a pm or post here.

Overall the AGM as a base is good aslong as you stick to WA parts, and sometimes still need some modifications.

Edited by PoleCat

@PoleCat: Nice gun, how did you fit that upper? what was so hard about mating it to the lower?

Another question for the JDT BCG users. anyone chronoed theirs yet? I dont know what fps it's putting out, haven't chronoed mine yet, but it works flawlessly...

@ratio

Well first of the thickness of the front attachment ring, is much smaller than the agm, thus making the whole on the lower reciever alot bigger, so i had to manufacture some sort of spacers, im not quite happy with the result yet, im gona look into something rubberish instead. but its not that big of a issue.

the attachment ring on the back of the upper was also not shaped to fit the agm lower, so i hade to file that ring down quite a bit, until it fit as i wanted it to.

one thing that cost me just time, and a small amount of money, was that the hopup "housing" ? dont relly know what its called, but its round thing with a star shaped hole in it, wich the nozzle connect to, and also in wich the hopup unit rests in. That one is one piece on the agm upper, that is not the case with aftermarket uppers. You need to buy this and force that into the the upper.

Also i was forced to buy a new outer barrel, cuz the upper and the agm barrel resulted in too much thickness for the delta ring. So a wa outer barrel works great.

I'm glad more and more of you guys are getting your AGM M4s working nicely, it takes alot of patience but it's worth it in the end! :D

Here's my newly acquired No.066

IMG_0477.jpg

I plan giving it an internal makeover. HU chamber, nozzle, NPAS, steel trigger group parts, and all the good stuff.

So far it's working nicely with Prowin mags but I want it bullet proofed out. The only parts I plan to replace from time to time are plastic nozzles.

And like always, feel free to PM me or ask anything regarding the AGM or any WA-Based GBBR in general.

-Luis