You mean the piece that goes on the side of the bolt carrier?

If so, than you can get a aluminum one from RA-Tech or purchase a nozzle set.

EDIT:Ohhhhhhh, I think you mean the E-clip, it's a metal clip with three ridges right? I got spares from OSH.

Edited by vilerk
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ya peeps,

There is a bunch of sears and antireverse this and that- parts inside this monstrosity.

What are "the" parts to be giving out first?

Did not have the correct search words, sorry. Did not find desired results.

RSOV seems to be packing all kind of small parts in stock. So, might as well order all the nescessary parts beforehand. And, that Express thing at RSOV is quite handy too. OT, sorry.

Thanks and cheers

-Hessu-

Thanks,

Just ordered the Element steel bolt carrier, steel fire selector and steel sear.

I will check the rifle, when I receive it. It is still in shipping towards me from England =) Then, I will know, what parts to get more.

Those, which I mentioned seem to be very safe bet to acquire beforehand.

I will upgrade my M4 all the way =)

I just hope, that AGM M4 will someday have Co2 mags too.

Cheers

-Hessu-

I just installed my new element nozzle and npas package and it is very tight inside the bcg . I changed the oring that came with the unit back to the original from my broken agm nozzle. My question is if i manually pull the nozzle forward and let it go should it snap back into place? it will go all the way in with just a little force but the spring on the nozzle does not seem to have enough power to pull it back I lightly sanded the rails on the nozzle but don't want to go to far .. i have not fired it yet ...any advise would be great

Hessu: You made a good choice with the Element Steel BC! I have one and it is very sturdy and is machined precisely. One thing to note though, you will need to enlarge the selector hole as the steel selector has a larger diameter than the stock one.

Hoppersan: The nozzle should snap back into place. Sanding the rails would not solve your problem, just minimize it. The reasont he nozzle is not retracting all the way because the o-ring is a little too big. What I did was a lightly sand my o-ring with 1500 grit sandpaper till it was a perfect fit. Also try greasing the o-ring.

First of all if this has been covered somewhere in the thread, I apologize. I did try a search. Basically I have an ACM M4 which I transplanted into a King Arms body and all seemed well for the most part. Anyway, I've had everything in pieces recently testing various upgrade parts etc. I went to put back all the stock parts in the ACM body and now sometimes the hammer will get stuck down further than it should. I then have to move the selector switch so it can pop back up so I can fire. It doesn't do this all the time. In fact I can hand cock it and then dry fire 20 times or so then it will lock up. Then it might be fine again later for a bit. It also does this when I put it all back into the King Arms body. Anyone know whats causing it? Worn parts, something not lined up properly? The only part I have modified was the bolt stop base so thats obviously not causing it.

First of all if this has been covered somewhere in the thread, I apologize. I did try a search. Basically I have an ACM M4 which I transplanted into a King Arms body and all seemed well for the most part. Anyway, I've had everything in pieces recently testing various upgrade parts etc. I went to put back all the stock parts in the ACM body and now sometimes the hammer will get stuck down further than it should. I then have to move the selector switch so it can pop back up so I can fire. It doesn't do this all the time. In fact I can hand cock it and then dry fire 20 times or so then it will lock up. Then it might be fine again later for a bit. It also does this when I put it all back into the King Arms body. Anyone know whats causing it? Worn parts, something not lined up properly? The only part I have modified was the bolt stop base so thats obviously not causing it.

Check your disconnector/sear.

It's the part that locks the hammer when firing on semi. It might be getting in the way if it's worn or damaged. Make sure that the small spring that goes in the trigger is there to put upwards pressure on the sear/disconnector.

-Luis

Yeah,

Waiting for the Element BC.

The english dude, who sold the rifle to me, had to back down because english customs gave him the hard time. Dont know why, but anyways, I got another M4 rifle from a finnish airsofter and it is rockin´. RIS model and all =)

As everybody has said. it is SOLID.

Also, I have a opportunity to buy two Pro-Win M4 mags. Some of you say that this mag might work directly on ACM M4 or not. Is it just tight fit or other problems with this mag?

Cheers

-Hessu-

Hmm,

There is a tutorial, how to cut a small piece away, under the gasvalve, for this mag to work with Ino rifle. Pro-Win advertise, that their mag work with WA directly. So. this mag shoyuld work with chinaclone.

Havent tested my mags yet. Out of town. This weeks end I have the opportunity to test.

Just bought them. Seem very sturdy and solid. Holds gas very well. No leaks.

Cheers

-Hessu-

Edited by hessu75
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently installed the Element NPAS. Bought it from KHMountain, no issues.

It took a little bit of guesswork to get the NPAS installed, but it wasn't too hard to figure out.

The only problem I've encountered so far is that the adjustable valve part (not exactly sure what it's called) was seated incorrectly after short use, but this was easy to fix. Just needed to nudge it back into place with a screwdriver or pliers.

Also, has anyone tried the 21 rnd. VN style ProWin mags?

I also just wanted to put it out there that I'm looking to buy an AGM stock pipe/buffer tube. Let me know if you have one to spare or if anyone knows where I can get one.

-T.S.

• 3 weeks later...

what should I check if my agm m4 is not feeding? From what I can see the loading nozzle does not move back with the bolt carrier after pulling the trigger. I have to manual cycle the bolt with the charging handle to get a new round in.

check your bolt/nozzle spring. pull out your bolt carrier, pull the bolt away from the bolt carrier and see if it returns. if it doesnt then:

1. your spring is mangled

2. your spring is out of place