If your gun is not upgraded, use duster. If it has internal upgrades and the mags have the G&P seal kit you could use propane safely.

*On a side note i have never ordered from redwolfairsoft.com before, but they have all the upgrade parts i want to put in my AGM GBB M4. So i want to know if i order from them will i have custom problems? Because the order will be for $630.00. Thanks

where could i buy duster and a proper adapter.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err.. i just ordered one of these and i read that if you point the gun downward, the bb will fallout??? wtf?

How can we fix this? I bet if i'm running around in the woods with this thing i'm losing my bb's like breadcrumbs :D

Oh and btw, will ultra air gas besufficient? (it's lower then green gas) I don't know where to get 'duster gas', or is the gas that being used for cleaning keyboards, etc.. fine?

That's a burn. Since the AGM mag doesn't have the feature that protects it from liquid gas like the WA, then it'll break if you leave it on the side? That's gotta suck.

-Luis

Since the AGM mag doesn't have the feature that protects it from liquid gas like the WA, then it'll break if you leave it on the side? That's gotta suck.

I was firing mine sideways, its not a big issue, just not upside down.

In fact with the NLS gone, is why the Agm mags can last so long on one charge. On a WA mag, the NLS takes the upper portion of the mag, so effectively first 1-2 shots, you will be pushing liquid propane up the NLS tubes, until the liquid propane level reaches where the NLS duct opening. Which means effectively you only have half a mag worth of gas even though you charged a whole tank of gas.

The AGM mag just keeps shooting and shooting on a single tank of gas, its amazing actually.

Edited by 3vi1-D4n
I was firing mine sideways, its not a big issue, just not upside down.

In fact with the NLS gone, is why the Agm mags can last so long on one charge. On a WA mag, the NLS takes the upper portion of the mag, so effectively first 1-2 shots, you will be pushing liquid propane up the NLS tubes, until the liquid propane level reaches where the NLS duct opening. Which means effectively you only have half a mag worth of gas even though you charged a whole tank of gas.

The AGM mag just keeps shooting and shooting on a single tank of gas, its amazing actually.

That sounds pretty good actually. So as long as I don't fire it upside down I'll be fine.

-Luis

Why do we think the mag will be damaged if we leave the mag horizontal?

Well the seals on my AGM mag stopped working after I left it on its side for about 15 minutes, but keep in mind that I had green gas in there. Now gas just travels through the mag without being stored.

On a side note it was mentioned earlier that the WA/AGM barrels have a wider base causing the barrel nut to protrude about 2mm. Do the DYTac barrels sit lower like the G&P or is it the same as the WA/AGM barrels?

So best to empty the mag after each use then?

I would never recommend that.

On the one hand I suppose that the mags might distort over time when pressurised but I GUARANTEE you that you'll get leaks if you leave the mags without gas in.

I can see no explanation for why a mag would begin to leak when left horizontal.

It'll either hold the pressure or it won't, regardless of orientation.

On a side note it was mentioned earlier that the WA/AGM barrels have a wider base causing the barrel nut to protrude about 2mm. Do the DYTac barrels sit lower like the G&P or is it the same as the WA/AGM barrels?

Dytac same as WA/AGM. So got to use WA/AGM barrel nut. Having said that I'm getting a Dytac barrel "shaven" to the same thickness as the G&P since they're the only ones that make a silver/bling 14.5" outer barrel (yes I know Prime makes one too but too short).

Dytac same as WA/AGM. So got to use WA/AGM barrel nut. Having said that I'm getting a Dytac barrel "shaven" to the same thickness as the G&P since they're the only ones that make a silver/bling 14.5" outer barrel (yes I know Prime makes one too but too short).

Thanks for the reaffirmation I totally missed your first post about my question. With that said I did a budget for my AGM and I think I'll just shave my stock barrel since I can use the extra $90 for internals and better mags.

i almost about to order one but now im worried about fps, if i want it reliable and run it on green i dont want it firing 500fps i want it reliable at 350 but not a sluggish 134a pace.

Your gonna have to swap out several parts if you want it reliable on green and to fire 350.

Just put in my new ratech hop and alum npas bolt set.........

Couple of things to note everyone:

1.) There's a reason the BBs roll out the barrel. The O-ring that is supposed to be on the hopup lip isn't there, it looks like they used some crappy waxish paper instead :/

2.) The Alum npas nozzle doesn't fit very well at all. Its very hard pull the bolt face out and let the spring retract it.

3.) No matter how I adjust the npas it doesn't seem to cycle enough or something to chamber a new BB.

Now with the npas set to full power, its driving .3g bbs almost through sheet rock :)